Disney’s The Lion King comes to Bradford Alhambra

Posted 1st OctEdited by:"myusernamehasgone234"
The wonderful Disney’s The Lion King Musical is coming once again to Bradford Alhambra
3302751.jpgTo get access to tickets for Disney’s The Lion King 24 hours before the general on sale please register using the form on this page.

Tickets will go on general sale 10am Friday 11 October 2019. By signing up, you will get priority access to tickets online from 10am Thursday 10 October 2019.

The Alhambra Theatre is the only venue in Yorkshire you can see Disney's The Lion King!

Be quick, Priority Sign Up closes Friday 4 October 2019.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

6 Comments
As a general rule parking in Bradford after 6pm is £1. Jacobs well is probably the nearest car park but the Broadway shopping centre is also £1 after 5pm. Avoid hall ings
Are you expected to 'take part' or can you just sit and enjoy?
EN1GMA01/10/2019 05:28

Are you expected to 'take part' or can you just sit and enjoy?

You simply sit and enjoy.
It’s a musically not a pantomime.
Its a fabulous show in my opinion.
I’ve seen twice once in London and once in Bradford.
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 1st Oct
psychobitchfromhell01/10/2019 04:53

As a general rule parking in Bradford after 6pm is £1. Jacobs well is …As a general rule parking in Bradford after 6pm is £1. Jacobs well is probably the nearest car park but the Broadway shopping centre is also £1 after 5pm. Avoid hall ings

Thanks for that info
myusernamehasgone23401/10/2019 06:30

You simply sit and enjoy. It’s a musically not a pantomime.Its a fabulous s …You simply sit and enjoy. It’s a musically not a pantomime.Its a fabulous show in my opinion. I’ve seen twice once in London and once in Bradford.

You know how some shows are where people get up, start dancing etc or everyone gets up and starts clapping to the music and that. cant be doing with all of that nonesense.
EN1GMA01/10/2019 09:20

You know how some shows are where people get up, start dancing etc or …You know how some shows are where people get up, start dancing etc or everyone gets up and starts clapping to the music and that. cant be doing with all of that nonesense.

Nope not like at all.

Just a huge round of applause at the end and lots of cheering for the cast, it a spectacular show in my opinion.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants