Groups

disount code/deal wanted for Tiffanys

I am looking to buy my wife a nice present for her 40th, looking at a Tiffanys Bangle but I hate paying full price. I have spoken to them and they have said they never give disocunt and never have sales. Is this true?, anyone ever had any luck with them.

Thanks in advance Paul.

9 Comments

Get this,it's gorgeous!!

]http//uk…-t+

JAYKAY72;7154336

Is this any good. … Is this any good. [url]www.uk-tiffany-collections.com[/url]http://www.uk-tiffany-collections.com/Product_L2.asp?z=2&price_id=0&xs=all.Seems alot cheaper

Probably fake:w00t:

deb8z;7154390

Probably fake:w00t:

Maybe, but no one will ever no the difference even if it is fake, would be worth the risk as they offer a 7 day money back guarantee.

be warned there are loads of fake tiffany websites if its cheap its 99% likely to be fake

Banned

JAYKAY72;7154472

Maybe, but no one will ever no the difference even if it is fake, would … Maybe, but no one will ever no the difference even if it is fake, would be worth the risk as they offer a 7 day money back guarantee.

still some doubt - lol

DON'T buy if u suspect it is a fake. Daughter bought beautiful necklace for me.......although still expensive it turned out to be a fake, and the "solid silver" started peeling off within a month

JAYKAY72;7154472

Maybe, but no one will ever no the difference even if it is fake, would … Maybe, but no one will ever no the difference even if it is fake, would be worth the risk as they offer a 7 day money back guarantee.

Well it's not worth the risk in my opinion,i don't understand people who knowingly buy fake items,i'd rather do without.

deb8z;7155185

Well it's not worth the risk in my opinion,i don't understand people who … Well it's not worth the risk in my opinion,i don't understand people who knowingly buy fake items,i'd rather do without.

exactly what i was thinking
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are the free antivirus any good?56
      2. Currys Return33
      3. How long do CEX take to process a bank transfer?87
      4. I would not recommend anyone to buy tickets in viagogo33

See more discussions