Groups

Dispatch email for Resident Evil 7.

Preordered from simply games, they usually dispatch games the Friday before if the releasing on a Tuesday, but no luck this time .

16 Comments

Isn't the release date 23rd?

westy125

Isn't the release date 23rd?

Nope. 24th, but SimplyGames are known for dispatching 2-3 days prior to the release date.

Sorry, it's "theirs"

I wish. Got a PS4 but no VR headset (sadly). What I wouldn't give to experience either this, Rez or Batman - barring £400ish.

xfaxfa

Sorry, it's "theirs"

​Anybody got 'theirs' Resident Evil 7 yet?
    Not quite.

Pacman786

​Anybody got 'theirs' Resident Evil 7 yet?Not quite.

Anyone got theirs yet? Yes, that does work! Don't humiliate yourself.
    Edited by: "xfaxfa" 21st Jan

xfaxfa

​Calm down our Barry. Was just saying.

The Grammur game is strong with u lotz. Strong in the grammur u rgh u rgh.

Jakirrr21

Nope. 24th, but SimplyGames are known for dispatching 2-3 days prior to … Nope. 24th, but SimplyGames are known for dispatching 2-3 days prior to the release date.

​I know someone on fb who got their copy today for ps4, still in two minds myself

xfaxfa

Except that's not the title, is it? 'Anyone got their's yet?' only works if we know what you're talking about, eg. 'I just got my copy of Resident Evil 7. Anyone got their's yet?' (and it needs the apostrophe because it's a possessive 'their', not a plural).

'Anyone got theirs Resident Evil 7 yet?' simply does not work.

And no, I don't have mine yet.
    Edited by: "reddragon105" 21st Jan

reddragon105

Except that's not the title, is it? 'Anyone got their's yet?' only works … Except that's not the title, is it? 'Anyone got their's yet?' only works if we know what you're talking about, eg. 'I just got my copy of Resident Evil 7. Anyone got their's yet?' (and it needs the apostrophe because it's a possessive 'their', not a plural).'Anyone got theirs Resident Evil 7 yet?' simply does not work.And no, I don't have mine yet.

That's only because OP has changed their question. I was working from the actual question, not the title! Maybe not jumping in to something without all the facts would be wise.

xfaxfa

That's only because OP has changed their question. I was working from the … That's only because OP has changed their question. I was working from the actual question, not the title! Maybe not jumping in to something without all the facts would be wise.

What was it before?

Original Poster

Lol thank you for the English lesson .

Original Poster

westy125

​I know someone on fb who got their copy today for ps4, still in two m … ​I know someone on fb who got their copy today for ps4, still in two minds myself

Who did they pre order the game with ?

If you live in London, and can't wait any longer to play it, I got a spare sealed one that I'm selling for £40 which you can pick up tonight.

Link.

Original Poster

Jakirrr21

If you live in London, and can't wait any longer to play it, I got a … If you live in London, and can't wait any longer to play it, I got a spare sealed one that I'm selling for £40 which you can pick up tonight.Link.

I live about 2 hrs from London , but thanks anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save47
      2. Tooth extraction88
      3. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      4. Box Nation44

See more discussions