Groups
    EXPIRED

Disposable BBQ Deals?

Anyone know of disposable BBQs on offer at the moment? All the deals on here are a few weeks old.

10 Comments

wilko's have them for £1.48, not seen them much cheaper than that recently

]http//ww…%3D

Can't see you getting them any cheaper than £1.48. They were £5.99 for 2 in Sainsburys this morning.

99p in the 99p shop
    £1 in poundland

Original Poster

phil001;8650254

wilko's have them for £1.48, not seen them much cheaper than that … wilko's have them for £1.48, not seen them much cheaper than that recently]http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/Barbecues/Wilko-Barbecue-Instant-Disposable/invt/0049281?htxt=PsAGyAqy%2FDSGVBgOHPBfATKVETOKIWHcwqoICuDrG%2FxTcDPfxIrYzUvEu76RzzM6wutKTeo9AOCB%0AtDs76aYYKg%3D%3D

I was hoping to not pay more than £1.45, but looks like that is the best deal. Phoned em up, my local has loads apparently, go see if I can haggle them down to £1.45, or at least throw in some matches.

Thanks a lot for your help :thumbsup:

Original Poster

allycat38;8650542

99p in the 99p shop£1 in poundland

Was in Poundland the other day but couldn't see any, plus everyone seemed to say you need 2 to have enough charcoal, so I'm hoping to get those Wilko ones a little cheaper. Thanks for your help though.

Banned

publicnme;8650547

I was hoping to not pay more than £1.45, but looks like that is the best … I was hoping to not pay more than £1.45, but looks like that is the best deal. Phoned em up, my local has loads apparently, go see if I can haggle them down to £1.45, or at least throw in some matches.Thanks a lot for your help :thumbsup:

That's a joke right?

allycat38;8650542

99p in the 99p shop£1 in poundland

Yes thats what I was going to say they had some in my poundland:thumbsup:

publicnme;8650547

I was hoping to not pay more than £1.45, but looks like that is the best … I was hoping to not pay more than £1.45, but looks like that is the best deal. Phoned em up, my local has loads apparently, go see if I can haggle them down to £1.45, or at least throw in some matches.Thanks a lot for your help :thumbsup:

no problem.

how many are you buying?!

Original Poster

1, unless they can offer me a deal on 2. 2 for £2 or something reasonable.

Just kidding all, at that price I might stock up for the summer, perhaps get 3.

They are 2 for £2 at B&M
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions