Expired

Disposable Cameras

Found 8th Jul 2009
Would anybody know the cheapest place to get these developed. I have a bagful from my recent wedding and I know most of the pics will be rubbish so I don't want to pay too much. Thanks.

1. Ask
  2. Camera
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Camera
8 Comments

I got loads done from our wedding a couple of months ago.
I think it was TruPrint, worked out to about £2 a camera, in those envelopes that you send the whole thing off in.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5694700

I got loads done from our wedding a couple of months ago.I think it was … I got loads done from our wedding a couple of months ago.I think it was TruPrint, worked out to about £2 a camera, in those envelopes that you send the whole thing off in.

Thanks that would be great. Anybody have any idea where I can pick up the envelopes?

Have a look ]here took 2 cameras in for developing at Asda, total cost £1.33... voucher worth £7.50 :-D

Geordie Girl;5694814

Thanks that would be great. Anybody have any idea where I can pick up … Thanks that would be great. Anybody have any idea where I can pick up the envelopes?

They used to be in post offices,and years back,for each 35mm film you get developed they send you another film free,used to use Bonusprint,Truprint etc a lot in 90's.

Original Poster

cuzzy;5694879

Have a look ]here took 2 cameras in for developing at Asda, total cost … Have a look ]here took 2 cameras in for developing at Asda, total cost £1.33... voucher worth £7.50 :-D

Thanks a lot, that would be fantastic but my nearest Asda is about 30 miles away. Could well help somebody else though. :thumbsup:

I have some truprint envelopes - these work out at £1.79 a camera. If you are interested I could mail you a few - pm me your address if you want.

Original Poster

sumoqueen;5699185

I have some truprint envelopes - these work out at £1.79 a camera. If … I have some truprint envelopes - these work out at £1.79 a camera. If you are interested I could mail you a few - pm me your address if you want.

That is really kind of you, but I wouldn't want to put you to that much trouble. Thanks anyway.

II picked a few envelopes up from a leaflet stand at the motorway services a few months ago, if you are near to one you could try there.
Post a comment
@
    Text