Disposable Coffee Cups with Lid - where to buy?

Found 21st May 2012
Looking for some disposable coffee cups to drink my homemade coffee outside in. Ideally looking for large size (300-350ml ideally).

I've seen ones listed on eBay but they work out to be over £0.10 a cup - that seems expensive but I understand delivery is factor here.

Anyone know anywhere cheap I can go and buy some (instore or online).

10 Comments

Makro.

Why not get one of those thermos non leak travel cups?

Any reason why you need it to be disposable as opposed to reusable?

They had packs of 10 cups and lids in Poundworld when I went in yesterday

Try here

Linky

whats it for? if you have a business then you can go down to your local cash and carry and pick them up there really cheap.

Theres shed loads on ebay

Original Poster

Nailez

Why not get one of those thermos non leak travel cups?

joshm

Any reason why you need it to be disposable as opposed to reusable?

I do have a flask which I use most days but sometimes I don't have a bag to carry the flask in once I've drank the coffee and I'm out for half the day. So with a disposable cup I don't have that worry. Like I said I generally use my flask so I would only use cups maybe twice a week so don't need hundreds - a hundred maybe. I know it's a enviromental issue and I hate myself for doing this but I can't think of anything else except maybe not drink coffee if I don't have a bag. If it helps I do compost my coffee

momartin

They had packs of 10 cups and lids in Poundworld when I went in yesterday

That mate works out to be... £0.10 each but I guess it's not a bad start. Thanks.

And no it's not for business but thanks.

Will look into nextdaycoffee and makro when my internet sorts itself out. Just about able to send this reply.

I know it's a enviromental issue and I hate myself for doing this

Hey, don't beat yourself up! At least you're aware of the issues and if anything it's the big coffee houses like Costa/Starbucks etc that need to clean up their act. I was only asking since I've recently bought a reusable one (Keep Cup, I think it's called) and it's pretty good. But in your situation I would probably do the same as you... without the self-guilt!

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions