disQworld any news

Found 22nd Nov 2012
Hello

Anyone got any information in regards to disQworld, Is it coming back or just down for repairs?

Anyone spoken to Stealth, is he ok?

Thanks
Community Updates
Misc
69 Comments
not been able to get on for around 10 days now, don't know whats going on
hopefully its back to normal soon.
Last time I was on ( month ago maybe) the server host was due to be paid and they were having a whip round. I suspect the forum is gone for good.
Hopefully it will be back, there was talk of redesigning the whole site and giving it
a new direction to go.
spoke to mod last week he was in the dark has well
i know last time this happened they lost alot of memebers
It's good to know that there are members of DisQworld on this site as well.

I sent a Tweet to Stealth lol but no reply as yet.
Wondering myself what's happening
i think its safe to say there prob done now, once they closed down part of the forum many fled to newer places i fear there is no interest there now its like a deserted town. it was good while it lasted.
Where else is there?
what is disqworld?
is it like fight club?
greatest666

what is disqworld?is it like fight club?

What's the first rule of fight club? (_;)
JPS77

What's the first rule of fight club? (_;)

No tongues?
greatest666

No tongues?

Close
1up

Where else is there?

Often wondered that myself, any ideas anyone?
looks like the site has been closed for good from what i hear.
1up

looks like the site has been closed for good from what i hear.

Oh no, who you spoke to?
that came from outrated
1up

that came from outrated

let me know if you hear anything mate, cheers
PJD
It fell apart ages ago....not worth paying the server fees anymore.
if only i knew the alternatives oO
tia_tasha

if only i knew the alternatives oO

muaaaaah muaaaah
sure would be nice to find a similar site
Yeah if anyone knows of any similar sites it would be nice to recieve a PM to pint me in the right direction ;-)
Edited by: "padders71" 30th Nov 2012
padders71

Yeah if anyone knows of any similar sites it would be nice to recieve a … Yeah if anyone knows of any similar sites it would be nice to recieve a PM to pint me in the right direction ;-)

Make that two PM

Thanks
Anybody can PM me alternatives as well - need to get my xbox360 fixed among other things ...;)
to get invites like that is asking a lot of trust and i dont think would appreciate the advertising on here.
Sad to see Disqworld go. Remember the good old days when you could get samples of new blank dvds... yes I'm that old
Good luck to Stealth, top bloke, who deserves a lot of thanks.
anybody know of an alternative then?
**** to the last post. How long did that take you in photoshop? using the same font might have been more convincing!
"anybody know of an alternative then?"

wouldnt mind knowing myself if good peeps care to drop me a pm
haha..to much time on your hands.....
wewontgetfooleda

to get invites like that is asking a lot of trust and i dont think would … to get invites like that is asking a lot of trust and i dont think would appreciate the advertising on here.

That is why I was looking for a PM, I'm sure there are some Disqworld memebers/mods who are members of the other forums that could vouch for us I was a member of DW for 8 years and have plenty of refs.
padders71

That is why I was looking for a PM, I'm sure there are some Disqworld … That is why I was looking for a PM, I'm sure there are some Disqworld memebers/mods who are members of the other forums that could vouch for us I was a member of DW for 8 years and have plenty of refs.

Same here I was recommended another site a while back but you have to get 2 members to vouch for you and that was virtually impossible ...
Has anybody heard anything, I have contacted a few people but no one seems to know what's going on.

No one has heard anything then? I think it's come to the stage where Stealth cannot afford to keep the site running, fair play to the bloke, all the years running he's never asked members to donate until recently, a lot of members done well out of the site.

padders714 wrote:

Yeah if anyone knows of any similar sites?

I never come across another site as yet. That's why disQworld was so unique, there 's never been a website like it for what it did.

johnnypanic1 wrote:

Sad to see Disqworld go. Remember the good old days when you could get … Sad to see Disqworld go. Remember the good old days when you could get samples of new blank dvds... yes I'm that old :pGood luck to Stealth, top bloke, who deserves a lot of thanks.

Yep, good luck to the guy, he's had a bit of a crap 2012
Was a great site in its hayday, probably my favourite forum. Shame to see it go but it was pretty much dead post wise which was sad.
What's happened to disqworld??
Can anyone please point me in the direction of a similar website?
i was a member on there for years as well, anyone who does find out a new forum please let me know
sad to see it go
VOODOO-FAMILY-FORUM.COM
wewontgetfooleda

VOODOO-FAMILY-FORUM.COM

Hi There

Anyone from Disqworld on the above forum that can vouch for me? My username was "lordjebus" if you can, can you PM me thanks?
Hi there.

Was a frequent user of disqworld. Can anyone vouch for me on VOODOO-FAMILY-FORUM. My username was tombhoy. Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants