Dissertation Help by filling in a short survey around FinTech usage

Posted 29th Jan
Hi!

Would really appreciate if you could spend some time helping me by filling the survey for my final year undergraduate degree research.
It's around the adoption and usage of FinTech (The likes of Monzo, Revolut, Monese that occasionally pop up on here as deals )

Would really appreciate it!

Click Here for the Survey

Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

15 Comments
Done
Done Good luck with the dissertation.

Minor point - you have a typo in "refferal" under the traditional money management question.
Done
Should be individuals'.

Undergraduate Dissertation Research: What is the importance of FinTech in shaping young individual's financial behaviours?
JimboParrot30/01/2020 07:55

Should be individuals'.Undergraduate Dissertation Research: What is the …Should be individuals'.Undergraduate Dissertation Research: What is the importance of FinTech in shaping young individual's financial behaviours?

Illusionary30/01/2020 03:49

Done Good luck with the dissertation.Minor point - you have a typo in …Done Good luck with the dissertation.Minor point - you have a typo in "refferal" under the traditional money management question.

bdezz30/01/2020 06:49

Done

Pandamansays30/01/2020 01:01

Done

Thank you!
Edited by: "iEimis" 30th Jan
Done and good luck
Done and good luck
Completed, best of luck!
Done
Done but Im not sure I qualify as a 'Young Adult'... childish maybe....
ndksamb30/01/2020 09:40

Done

Thank you!
pekoz130/01/2020 09:50

Done but Im not sure I qualify as a 'Young Adult'... childish maybe....

It doesn't really matter how old/young you are as it will help me compare and distinguish the differences amongst the different age categories. Thank you!
Done , still paying forward for all the people on here that completed my daughters surveys a couple of years back .
Done
Done
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants