Found 10th Oct 2008
i hada weird dream thats still disturbing me now..... i dreamt that bg1 was playing my cousin.... and i got to see him in my dream...he was this italion stalion kinda guy..bit sleazy lookng but not too bad.... but he was going on about how fit and built he was and everyone was talking nasty stuff about him

weird.... maybe cos it was a late night (went to see mama mia!)... but its weird to be draing about mr tree fiddy and my cousin!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
27 Comments

Banned

:-D
hes gonna love the fact that ladies have been dreaming about him, you realise this right?!

(I dream about him too:oops:)

Ahh MB at least you got to see BG1 :thumbsup:

I once had a dream about a hukd member and it was very strange. I avoided them for a couple of days after lol :oops:

Banned

fireheaven;3160332

Ahh MB at least you got to see BG1 :thumbsup:I once had a dream about a … Ahh MB at least you got to see BG1 :thumbsup:I once had a dream about a hukd member and it was very strange. I avoided them for a couple of days after lol :oops:

is that why you stopped talking? lol oj xxx

Original Poster

phew its not just me who has weird dreams... FH ikwym about avoiding that person. once hada dream hubby was cheating and boy did i give hum a rough time all day long.... i was so angry at him! hehe

lol mb great dream! id like to go pub with bg1 bet hes a laugh and a half.

magicbeans;3160438

phew its not just me who has weird dreams... FH ikwym about avoiding that … phew its not just me who has weird dreams... FH ikwym about avoiding that person. once hada dream hubby was cheating and boy did i give hum a rough time all day long.... i was so angry at him! hehe

Lol yeah it is weird but it was a very embarrassing dream and every time I saw that person on the forum I blushed :oops:

Its strange the effect dreams have afterwards

Banned

fireheaven;3160462

Lol yeah it is weird but it was a very embarrassing dream and every time … Lol yeah it is weird but it was a very embarrassing dream and every time I saw that person on the forum I blushed :oops:Its strange the effect dreams have afterwards

you going to tell then.... lol

Original Poster

odb did u really dream about bg1?
i know emma dreamt about me once! :w00t:

acecatcher3;3160441

lol mb great dream! id like to go pub with bg1 bet hes a laugh and a half.

ud hope so.... some ppl are all that on the line.... but off the line they r very geeky! :geek:

fireheaven;3160462

Lol yeah it is weird but it was a very embarrassing dream and every time … Lol yeah it is weird but it was a very embarrassing dream and every time I saw that person on the forum I blushed :oops:Its strange the effect dreams have afterwards

o one of those dreams.... they r fab till u wake up and feel so bad!

salder21;3160481

you going to tell then.... lol

No way :oops:

magicbeans;3160483

o one of those dreams.... they r fab till u wake up and feel so bad!

Yeah it was one of "those" dreams and I never usually have those types of dreams at all

Original Poster

Yeah it was one of "those" dreams and I never usually have those types of dreams at all[/QUOTE]

Banned

at least give us a name, or a clue? lol xx

Banned

jellybaby22;3160539

:giggle: those dreams are brilliant...:oops: until you wake up..and then … :giggle: those dreams are brilliant...:oops: until you wake up..and then spend the rest of the day blushing..and in my case feeling a bit guilty..:giggle:

do tell .....

lol x

salder21;3160519

at least give us a name, or a clue? lol xx

Not a chance - I could never post again

jellybaby22;3160539

:giggle: those dreams are brilliant... until you wake up..and then spend … :giggle: those dreams are brilliant... until you wake up..and then spend the rest of the day blushing..and in my case feeling a bit guilty..:giggle:

Yeah I was the same for days :oops:

I will be interested to see BG's reaction to being in MB's dream :-D

*PMS magic beans a playa type message, in return hoping he ends up ]ITT*

black gerbil1;3160761

:lol: :thumbsup:

Banned

i take it that means 'in the thread'? :s that sounds about right to me lol

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3160761

cant open this linky!!!!!!!

]ITT

BG's had "http" twice

Original Poster

thanks saint... !!

dont get it :geek::

Quite obvious what this dream means. Are we sure we don't want to spam this before the 'dream experts' start saying it or asking the obvious question...?

Original Poster

LOM.... are u a dream expert? what does it mean....

seriously its only cos of the late night nd piece brosnans singing that set me into such a disturbed mood!!!!!!1

magicbeans;3161038

thanks saint... !!dont get it :geek::

BG1 means he wants to end up being "outed" in that thread after PM'ing you.

Original Poster

ooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!! im with u now! thanks!

lol you sure it was "your cousin"

Liddle ol' me;3161109

Quite obvious what this dream means. Are we sure we don't want to spam … Quite obvious what this dream means. Are we sure we don't want to spam this before the 'dream experts' start saying it or asking the obvious question...?

lol ur post is like something out of minority report...i think its best to wait for evidence before u spam a thread otherwise u could get in trouble.

Banned

Magic you should ask Bitsey about it, she's fantastic on dream analysis, but it wont mean the thing you think it means :roll:

magicbeans;3161137

LOM.... are u a dream expert? what does it mean....seriously its only cos … LOM.... are u a dream expert? what does it mean....seriously its only cos of the late night nd piece brosnans singing that set me into such a disturbed mood!!!!!!1

acecatcher3;3162048

lol ur post is like something out of minority report...i think its best … lol ur post is like something out of minority report...i think its best to wait for evidence before u spam a thread otherwise u could get in trouble.

:lol: I'm no dream expert, but this one isn't hard to decipher if I have correctly inferred one bit of what you said. The problem is I can't clarify that without giving away my interpretation. Give us a little more detail from the dream and I'll let you know my thoughts - if you are brave enough! :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75858
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…88
    3. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55

See more discussions