Groups

Div wants to buy a printer?

Thats me I need a printer, would prefer something to use with a notebook, although I do have a pc also if cheaper that way. Need it before Friday.

Do you get a bit of ink & paper when you buy a printer just to start you off? Or do I need all that also?

thanks

13 Comments

Banned

Here's the one I got.... it seems good...

amazon.co.uk/CN2…PPE

£35.99, all in one, and wireless. 4 cartridges, appears to be just under £30 to replace the lot. yes you get cartridges with it, but only photo paper (no a4)

vibeone

Here's the one I got.... it seems … Here's the one I got.... it seems good...[url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2FCN245B-Photosmart-Wireless-All-Printer%2Fdp%2FB003OG3PPE]http://www.amazon.co.uk/CN245B-Photosmart-Wireless-All-Printer/dp/B003OG3PPE[/url]£35.99, all in one, and wireless. 4 cartridges, appears to be just under £30 to replace the lot. yes you get cartridges with it, but only photo paper (no a4)

Is that the one I put you on to? Where's my reward?

Original Poster

That does look good any idea how much express delivery is please?

MissBehave

That does look good any idea how much express delivery is please?

hang on ill see

Banned

deek72

Is that the one I put you on to? Where's my reward?

I no longer make comments you have to ask me to delete :P

missbehave: usually about £7

Banned

Actually its £8.99 for express delivery. I went for free delivery and it turned up within 3 working days - thats not normal for amazon though so dont rely on it.

Also, heres a link to the cartridges.... all 4 for just over £26

amazon.co.uk/gp/…_01

vibeone

I no longer make comments you have to ask me to delete :P

That sentence doesn't make sense. Surely you're not sulking vibey? I asked you to delete one comment for a perfectly good reason that even you would understand.
    "Hey deek, got that printer you put me on to, it's all good. Thanks for your help finding it". Why would I ask you to delete that?

Banned

deek72

That sentence doesn't make sense. Surely you're not sulking vibey? I … That sentence doesn't make sense. Surely you're not sulking vibey? I asked you to delete one comment for a perfectly good reason that even you would understand.

That sentence does make sense dude.... maybe I'm missing a comma but it does! And no not sulking - just found it funny :P as you well know!

buy an epson!

cheap as chips cartridges.

Banned

are you two getting it on or somat, some odd posts between you recently

yes you!

Banned

casparwhite

are you two getting it on or somat, some odd posts between you … are you two getting it on or somat, some odd posts between you recentlyyes you!

Can't comment.

casparwhite

are you two getting it on or somat, some odd posts between you … are you two getting it on or somat, some odd posts between you recentlyyes you!

Me? Or him?

Banned

casparwhite

Hey btw casper, are you going to die in this big massive weather thing going off? It looks pretty bad, I almost care :P
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions