Groups
    EXPIRED

Diva's giveaway ~~~~ Happy Christmas

I got an unique code for play.com £5 off wys £50 valid until 31/12/08

I cant get it to combine with any other discounts which is why i havent used it.

If you would like plz post i will pick someone tonight /tomorrow

Happy Christmas

PS: Trolls need not apply

13 Comments

What a lovely gesture Diva :thumbsup:

Done all my shopping so don't need it but just wanted to say that xx

Diva your a babe x

Thanks Diva..I would like to be put in the hat :-D

Oh, and Merry Christmas

Id go in the hat if possible, I dont really frequent the misc much

Original Poster

Just to say i shall pick in next 30 mins my email page is open with code on , so easier than me go searching in am as its not an email addy i use much

PLease can you but my name in the hat

happy xmas

me too, please thanks you, if it is not unique to ur email addy likes lots of their codes

Original Poster

intenso100;3794299

me too, please thanks you, if it is not unique to ur email addy likes … me too, please thanks you, if it is not unique to ur email addy likes lots of their codes

shouldnt be its from the fanta promo ages ago when if you submitted 2 codes you get £5 code, anyway its free so if it dont work nothing lost

DIVA1977;3794368

shouldnt be its from the fanta promo ages ago when if you submitted 2 … shouldnt be its from the fanta promo ages ago when if you submitted 2 codes you get £5 code, anyway its free so if it dont work nothing lost

true true :santa:

Original Poster

mum2b;3794280

PLease can you but my name in the hat :)happy xmas

All yours mum2b , PM sent .

Sry to the other guys i wish i had more of them

DIVA1977;3794488

All yours mum2b , PM sent .Sry to the other guys i wish i had more of them

:w00t: thank you thank you thank you!

have just added you some rep

merry christmas :santa:

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;3794007

Thanks Diva..I would like to be put in the hat :-DOh, and Merry Christmas … Thanks Diva..I would like to be put in the hat :-DOh, and Merry Christmas

Just found another one. I was sneaky and did this under few email addys and found code archived in the depth or my emails

PM ing now and Merry Crimbo :santa:

Original Poster

Sry to 3 that didnt get but i have asked that if the 2 that got the codes find they cant use them, taht they pass them to someone else on this thread
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562135
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764691
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1418
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.2124

See more discussions