Divulging personal information on open forums.....

33 replies
Found 22nd Sep 2008
Bearing in mind some recent threads in the feedback section, I'd just like to remind people that any information you post on these forums is open to everyone and indexed on search engines like google.

So you aren't just giving information to your friends but also possible enemies or information that could be used to build a profile of you.....

Even if you delete any posts where you think you might have given too much away if someone has already quoted you, you can't do anything about them and neither will the mods.....

I know its obvious but people get carried away sometimes. Sorry to be doom and gloom but there are some nasty people out there.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
33 Comments

Banned

:whistling:

You are absolutely right, which is why any personal info I have given out, is FALSE.

Banned

kyalion;3023014

You are absolutely right, which is why any personal info I have given … You are absolutely right, which is why any personal info I have given out, is FALSE.

me too - lol

I thought the same.

It will end in tears for someone. :-(

Banned

kyalion;3023014

You are absolutely right, which is why any personal info I have given … You are absolutely right, which is why any personal info I have given out, is FALSE.

Mine's true :roll:

I give real information in the hope that somebody will steal my identity and everything... They will hae to put up with my boss though!

Banned

thesaint;3023018

I thought the same.It will end in tears for someone. :-(

I'm not in :cry::friends:

Banned

starsparkle2311;3023025

just thinking that, i know it's just for fun, - but my comp was hacked … just thinking that, i know it's just for fun, - but my comp was hacked into last month so i'm quite wary now.

Mine's been hacked since day 1, i'm a popular girl :whistling:

Original Poster

kyalion;3023014

Smart move :thumbsup:

Bearing in mind some recent threads in the feedback section, I'd just … Bearing in mind some recent threads in the feedback section, I'd just like to remind people that any information you post on these forums is open to everyone and indexed on search engines like google.

I know that game.

So no more telling people what colour socks I'm wearing!!

my d.o.b. is wrong and i dont use my name victor on anything legal victor is my middle name i have also a doubble barrel surname and dont use the first on the net

Banned

black gerbil1;3023068

I know that game.

Do you? :roll::whistling:

Banned

hannah19790;3023069

Ok :oops:

hannah19790;3023069

white

Banned

aahhh!!! i dont want random people knowing what colour boxers i am wearing!!! lol oj

DLM;3023087

Do you? :roll::whistling:

yeah the peeps been tryin 2 locate bg1 for a while with no luck.

Banned

black gerbil1;3023111

Ok, i give up :roll:

Banned

black gerbil1;3023111

i know where you live, and who you are! I am watching you ;-)

lol only joking

Banned

salder21;3023110

aahhh!!! i dont want random people knowing what colour boxers i am … aahhh!!! i dont want random people knowing what colour boxers i am wearing!!! lol oj

Picture, picture, picture

Banned

salder21;3023110

aahhh!!! i dont want random people knowing what colour boxers i am … aahhh!!! i dont want random people knowing what colour boxers i am wearing!!! lol oj

thats a lie for sure....

you got a thong on and I know it

(I SEE YOU!)

Banned

DLM;3023129

Picture, picture, picture

later, im at work ;-) lol

starsparkle2311;3023086

Can't do anything these days can you?

worryingly no:x

raptorcigs;3023091

white

have u learnt nothing??

OMG , What have i done

Banned

black gerbil1;3023111

They haven't been trying very hard.

http://www.awionline.org/pubs/cq02/gerbil3.jpg

Banned

guv;3024044

They haven't been trying very hard.

That's me and BG1.

Settting up home together :thumbsup:

lol, I only have to make 1 post in any thread, and the whole thread becomes about me.

Lulz.

:prop: :friends: :santa: :viking:

:whistling:

Banned

black gerbil1;3024064

lol, I only have to make 1 post in any thread, and the whole thread … lol, I only have to make 1 post in any thread, and the whole thread becomes about me.

It hasn't. And you cant count either. That's three posts so far.

Original Poster

BG can count okay up to 5 - anything more than that he has to change hands.....

lol @ this turning into a BG1 thread.

black gerbil1;3024477

lol @ this turning into a BG1 thread.

Your new avatar offends me - change it back!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!68
    2. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.1023
    3. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…22
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769580

See more discussions