Groups
    EXPIRED

DIVX portable player?

Banned
    I'm looking for a device with a decent size screen (about 7") that can handle DIVX and MPEG-2 (uploaded from a PC).

Any recommendations please as I'm not clear on whats best to buy.

Thanks.

7 Comments

I have a 7" Hitachi, plays all Divx formats to date. I had it over a year now and very happy with it, however if it took a memory card I would been happier.

Original Poster Banned

Hitachi what?

I've got a Toshiba SD-P1700, paid about £70 for it in Currys in November last year as it was on clearance.
    It's a superb bit of kit and has played everything i've thrown at it, memory card and disc - No complaints on sound/picture quality.

I can't see it on the currys site now, and the cheapest i can see it for on the web is around the £100 mark.

Original Poster Banned

saintscouple

I've got a Toshiba SD-P1700, paid about £70 for it in Currys in November … I've got a Toshiba SD-P1700, paid about £70 for it in Currys in November last year as it was on clearance.It's a superb bit of kit and has played everything i've thrown at it, memory card and disc - No complaints on sound/picture quality.I can't see it on the currys site now, and the cheapest i can see it for on the web is around the £100 mark.

Cheers for the tip. I'm guessing its a DVD player.

csiman

Cheers for the tip. I'm guessing its a DVD player.

7 inch screen dvd player with memory card slot
    http://www.johnlewis.com/jl_assets/product/230334106.jpg
    Full spec + reviews ]HERE though price is some what more then what i got it for.

csiman

Hitachi what?

PDV512. I just looked but can't find it for sale anywhere:oops:

Original Poster Banned

Thanks to you both.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1623
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767391
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2490
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today22

See more discussions