Groups

dixons - Any one made a order there?

Just wondering how long it was until you guys got your orders?
    I orded a ipod-Touch and it's 4days tomozs and still ain't came.

Did them a e-mail and they said once it's bin sent I'll get a e-mail with tracking code so that mean not bin sent /:

Thanks
    paul

15 Comments

Banned

tomozs?

Is that Polish?

Original Poster

= tomorrow

I usually got my stuff in 2-3 working days.

Last thing I ordered from Dixons turned up about 4 days after ordering. Got two emails from them

We are processing your DIXONS order just after ordering
    and
    Order confirmation a day later to say it has been sent.

Original Poster

/: Not here

It's only a ipod touch as well not like it's any thing big. Think I'm going to drop them a e-mail again to see what's happening.

I got:
    Order acknowledgement
    &
    We are processing your DIXONS order
    Edited by: "2008paul" 6th Apr 2011

Dixons are a pain in the **** with their communication, post a message on Get satisfaction/dixons, there is someone called Leigh who is very helpful & will hopefully sort it for you.

Dixons suck

Original Poster

Thank you will do that.

This is what they said to my first e-mail I did yesterday

I have checked your order and I can confirm that your order is going through but there is no delivery date at the moment. I can confirm that you will receive conformation of your DHL delivery number so you will be able to track your delivery.

2008paul

/: Not hereIt's only a ipod touch as well not like it's any thing big. … /: Not hereIt's only a ipod touch as well not like it's any thing big. Think I'm going to drop them a e-mail again to see what's happening. :(I got:Order acknowledgement&We are processing your DIXONS order

Looking back I did get the Order acknowledgement about an hour before the We are processing your DIXONS order so yes three emails.

Original Poster

Acx

Looking back I did get the Order acknowledgement about an hour before the … Looking back I did get the Order acknowledgement about an hour before the We are processing your DIXONS order so yes three emails.

I see, just posted on that link I was given above.
    Last time I order from here /:

I hate DIXONS !!! Bought an oven from them....well problems....never gonna deal with them again !! Got my money back in the end though which was bonus!!

Give them a call ! if you can find there number on the website.....!!

0844 561 1111 customer services.

Original Poster

Might just do that if they ain't reply to me by 3:30.
    I only went here cuz they had a rely good deal on with the ipod touch and it seemed like a good site.

Oh well now I know not to use it again.

Original Poster

Thank you for the help guys.
    After e-mailing them again and posting on that link someone given me above I was just sent the tracking info.

Now lets just see if it gets here /:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions