Found 14th Feb 2006
i've noticed there is a free post option but does anyone have any that are still active at the moment any amounts off? been scouring about and had no such luck any help will be gratefully appreciated thanks!!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
14 Comments

Welcome to HUKD + Thanks for the post

Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be a discount code for Dixons right now.

Original Poster

thanks for the welcome!! does anyone know how often the code come around? cheers folks!!

maybe if you said what you wanted to buy, somebody might be able to get you a deal from somewhere other than dixons.

Original Poster

ok i want to buy but looking to pay on a fincance option, tv im looking for (which i would like to have) would have HD, no more than £800 and is a LCD

Original Poster

and also i have checked pricerunner no such luck!!!

im thinking this might be a good bet for you.

with freemans you get 20% off you first order. so providing you havent used them before could be well worth it, they also do an intrest free option for finance.

intrest free for up to 20 weeks to pay on balances under £600 and 50 weeks for balances over £600.

so you'd about £160 on a £800 tele and get intrest free credit for a year!?

Original Poster

nice one.... also reading a few codes on another post as well... this is starting to get intresting!!
p.s u got e freemans website cause i cant find tellies on them!!

Original Poster

cheers mate just going to find some offer codes, does that affect the credit stuff?

Original Poster

just tried some of the codes but cant get them to work!! does anyone have codes or tell me how they work, all help gratefully apprecaiated!

Original Poster

Any one got any other codes for freeman think ill order from there!! i placed an order but no codes worked so i had to cancel!! can anyone help? ive searched other forums but have had limited time! thanks!!

some of the codes are for specific brands like dyson or sony - might be worth phoning them if you cant get the discounts online.

Original Poster

Any one got any other codes for freeman think ill order from there!! i placed an order but no codes worked so i had to cancel!! can anyone help? ive searched other forums but have had limited time! thanks!!

See the voucher section for new Currys codes
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions