Groups
    EXPIRED

Dixons code

hi. i am wanting to make an order for a £362.99 washine machine and i was wondering if you could advise me on which current code would be the best to use. i have never used quico or anything like that before so the only code i can find is for £10 off. are there any better ones out there?

2 Comments

Hi biggan

Probably the only code you can use is the £10 off £250 (I think code). Further than that, if you have an Egg card, you will get 5% back, and there are conflicting rumours that you can combine Egg + Quidco.

I suggest that you sign up for quidco asap, since it all adds up. In the past year, I've made over £300 from quidco and it's just great when you need to renew you house or car insurance. I made £120 back on a £161 house-insurance policy this year alone. And I'll be doing the same next year.

thekanester

Hi bigganProbably the only code you can use is the £10 off £250 (I think c … Hi bigganProbably the only code you can use is the £10 off £250 (I think code). Further than that, if you have an Egg card, you will get 5% back, and there are conflicting rumours that you can combine Egg + Quidco. I suggest that you sign up for quidco asap, since it all adds up. In the past year, I've made over £300 from quidco and it's just great when you need to renew you house or car insurance. I made £120 back on a £161 house-insurance policy this year alone. And I'll be doing the same next year.

yes , ive used quidco & egg before with dixons. go via quidco to the dixons site & use your egg card
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions