Expired

dixons,currys,pc world

Found 12th Oct 2006
hi need a quicky here

gonna order a pc later today

does anyone know if any of the companies mentioned (yep they all the same company) have any codes for FREE DELIVERY

i already have a 10% code just seeing if i can get a delivery one

:thumbsup: reply asap!!!!!!!!

11 Comments

currys - PRFREEDEL

Original Poster

wow that was a fast reply emma!

thanks it works but the deals are not as good as pc worlds or dixons

any free deliverys for pc world or dixons?

THANKS FOR THE HELP:giggle:

muffin247

hi need a quicky heregonna order a pc later todaydoes anyone know if any … hi need a quicky heregonna order a pc later todaydoes anyone know if any of the companies mentioned (yep they all the same company) have any codes for FREE DELIVERYi already have a 10% code just seeing if i can get a delivery one:thumbsup: reply asap!!!!!!!!

Dont suppose you wanna share that one d'ya ?!

I'm after a laptop. Ta !

whats the 10% code you got?
I am looking to get a new computer.

muffin247

hi need a quicky heregonna order a pc later todaydoes anyone know if any … hi need a quicky heregonna order a pc later todaydoes anyone know if any of the companies mentioned (yep they all the same company) have any codes for FREE DELIVERYi already have a 10% code just seeing if i can get a delivery one:thumbsup: reply asap!!!!!!!!

Hi muffin247.

I have no codes but are you sure you want to purchase a PC from this company? My friend bought a laptop from PC World last year and the quality of it was terrible for the price he paid.

If you want a good custom built PC and don't mind waiting a couple of weeks for delivery (although you can pay 45-65 quid more and get them to build it sooner) try this company ]http//ww…uk/

Just a thought, but if you've found a good deal then good luck and hope you get your free delivery code!

Original Poster

whoops sorry to mislead u guys

the 10% is a discount my friend can get me cause he works there!

sorry!:pirate:

Naughty naughty, you were getting everybody's hopes up!!!

hey, i work there too but i cant remember the code to get staff discount! i dont spose you could remind me :giggle:

Original Poster

i could remind u

but then id have to kill u :roll:

lol
nice one

Provided you work for the NHS, you can get 5% off with this code......

NHSDIS3107

:pirate: CJ :pirate:
Post a comment
@
    Text