cant or wont pay inflated dentists fees

do it yourself.......

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Original Poster

http://i38.tinypic.com/id8xfk.jpg

a lady i know did diy dentistry cos she is sooo scared of them,she ripped her tooth out with pliers and ended up in hospital with blood poisoning lol

Original Poster

Mardyass;2917353

a lady i know did diy dentistry cos she is sooo scared of them,she ripped … a lady i know did diy dentistry cos she is sooo scared of them,she ripped her tooth out with pliers and ended up in hospital with blood poisoning lol

brother in law superglued his tooth back in - worked brilliant

holly100;2917367

brother in law superglued his tooth back in - worked brilliant

:w00t::w00t:

a friend of a peson who visits my work killed himself doing diy dentistry.
decided to do a filling, but clear out the tooth with a can of compressed air first. and sprayed propellent from the compressed air can into his bloodstream.

ive got to have a wisdom tooth that is indented (under the gum) removed after ive had the baby they said they may need to break my jaw (eek!) to be able to remove it im pooping my pants about that!!

i had wisdom teeth out...they had to break the jaw to get the tooth out..not so much break it as cut the bone around the tooth..actually had 4 teeth out...hubby being dentist knew 2 others neede out so spoke to conultant and she agreed...... !!

Original Poster

ilovepink;2917480

ive got to have a wisdom tooth that is indented (under the gum) removed … ive got to have a wisdom tooth that is indented (under the gum) removed after ive had the baby they said they may need to break my jaw (eek!) to be able to remove it im pooping my pants about that!!

ooooh sounds awful - if its not bothering you - wouldnt it be best leaving it -

Supermod

Im due in on Monday for some dental surgery...I should have just waited and read this post first!

ilovepink;2917480

ive got to have a wisdom tooth that is indented (under the gum) removed … ive got to have a wisdom tooth that is indented (under the gum) removed after ive had the baby they said they may need to break my jaw (eek!) to be able to remove it im pooping my pants about that!!

I think that it would be under general anaesthetic so you won't know anything about it until you come round. Then they'll fill you full of painkillers for a few days. Nothing worth worrying about, really. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text