Groups

DIY Divorce Form Help Please

I am in the process of filing for a divorce and doing the form (D8) myself without any help form a solicitor.
    It is an easy divorce as there are no possessions to split, we have been separated for over 6 yrs and we have no children together.
    On the form there is a part about children, asking if there have been children born within the marriage, we do not have any but he has had a baby with his new partner since we split. Does anyone know if I have to put the chiild's details on the form or is it just referring to children between him and I?

Any help/advice would be appreiciated

3 Comments

answer is in the question.."within the marriage"
    Never filled this form in but i believe that you dont need to enter the childs details

as above . do not fill that bit in
    Edited by: "dontasciime" 16th Mar 2011

Original Poster

sufchenko

answer is in the question.."within the marriage"Never filled this form in … answer is in the question.."within the marriage"Never filled this form in but i believe that you dont need to enter the childs details

I think I got confused at the "within the marriage" part as we are still technically married.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz12
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism812
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846227
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6561254

See more discussions