Looking at starting to service my own Libtech skate banana… watched a few videos but sure someone here will have some knowledge.
I was going to use the steel brush to brush off old wax rather than a cleaner in the hope it would retain some wax In the pours. Would this not scratch the bottom?
Lots of different kits around… can I do the following..
1) use an edging tool to do edges until clean
2) use steel brush to clean bottom of old wax
3) use an old travel iron to melt wax all over
4) iron board - don’t allow smoke
5) let dry
6) scrape off
7) use ‘profiling brush’ top to bottom?
does this sound about right?