dj looking for work & can travel

4 replies
Found 14th Nov 2008
so just got my new decks as most of you may know by now LOL,anyway i am moving away from my routes as a mobile party dj in the sense that i play a variety of music from 70's to current day chart.i am in the stirlingshire area and i am looking for a bar/club where i can play FUNKY HOUSE,TRANCE OR ELECTRO HOUSE every week as in a resident slot,i don't care if the bar/club is struggling as i like a challenge LOL.anyone with anywhere in mind then please let me know,i don't mind doing freebies so people can see what i have to offer.

hope this doesn't break HUKD rules if it does then please close and have my apoligies as i didn't know.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

Original Poster

noone have anything at all???

- Get some demo discs out to clubs and bars in your area.
- Go to any open deck nights in your area.

Where do you live ?

Original Poster

stay in the stirlingshire area guys,been doing bars/clubs since an early age but just getting these proper decks my talent can come out (not being big headed).was held back with not having the right tools,any places where i can get help with promoting myself??? any u guys interested in doing some free internet dj radio thingy lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions