EXPIRED

DJ Speakers???

hi, guys anyone know where i can get dj speakers from its for my brother and hes a begginer so dont have to be the best on the market okay ones will do. any help will be greatly apprecaited.

6 Comments

You mean headphones? Or actual speaker speakers?

You can get a reasonable set of speakers and beginner amp from Richer sounds for not too much.

or just get a phono lead and run it through the stereo?:thumbsup:

If you facied getting something that would last a while then a set or a single powered dj speaker would be a good idea. Check out djstore.co.uk and look under the speakers > powered section. You can get ones from 120 quid and they won't need seperate amps etc. Ideal for a beginner and good enough to last until you start playing out. That is also a great site with free next day delivery! Lots of advice on there too!!! Hope thats an idea that helps.

I use Logitech 2.1 speakers cost about £80 two years ago similiar to this amazon.co.uk/Log…1-3

You get 2 speakers and a base. You definatley buy speakers with a base in djing you need to hear the base to mix most genres of music also you can feel the base when you in crease the volume. I have using logitech to make my own music.

Gav

Original Poster

thanks guys for all your comments, didnt no you could use them kind of speakers gav thanks yer i know what you mean about the base very important. most likely go for that. one again thanks repped.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions