Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

You have to wait a while for it to process :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

CFC_Mark;7447812

You have to wait a while for it to process :thumbsup:

ah ok, its working now :thumbsup:

heres the vid, honestly it was a total random vid, and mix, played with the effects a bit too much lol
youtube.com/wat…P7M

used a k800i so the sounds didnt get picked out that well

after 3mins is the best bit

Some nice tunes !

Original Poster Banned

Tazzer;7448042

Some nice tunes !

tunes are great, away to put the 2nd vid up in a bit, tunes r much better,

i did it for a laugh, cheese music mixed with hard trance, verdict = does not go well together :-D

IT'S quite good for a random vid tbh. Loving the use of Daniel Bedingfield :thumbsup:

hmmmm

Original Poster Banned

massmail666;7448171

bedroom dj LOLbut seriously not too bad, loving the arman van helden at … bedroom dj LOLbut seriously not too bad, loving the arman van helden at the end

lol

yeah van helden was a nice touch at the end lol

Original Poster Banned

2nd vid is much better

youtube.com/use…nTv

dj_urban;7449258

2nd vid is much better … 2nd vid is much better http://www.youtube.com/user/DjUrbanTv#p/a/u/0/qKkySTuGA2o

Sounds good with Killers:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

deadduck_145;7449899

Sounds good with Killers:thumbsup:

the richard durand, remix of prodigy smack my b***h up was good when it kicked in after the killers. woulda let the vid keep playing after 8min but i had to cut it around there.

racket

you're not a dj

when was that video made 1980? because thats about the same time pink tops were in fashion and pine cupboards

get some banging hard house on mate
Bit of Anne Savage???

Mike..

Original Poster Banned

MikeBeaver;7450357

get some banging hard house on mate :pBit of Anne Savage???Mike..

lol im a lisa lashe's guy

Get some dubstep going.

dj_urban;7450410

lol im a lisa lashe's guy

Maybe Lisa Pin-up then?

Original Poster Banned

MikeBeaver;7450755

Maybe Lisa Pin-up then?

Hmmm she's not bad, zany and dv8 ?

dj_urban;7450938

Hmmm she's not bad, zany and dv8 ?

trackitdown.net/new…tml
Wicked lineup m8, ought to be there on the 15th, it will be my first hard house night out since about 2003!!!
Havent listened to any HH since I went to work in Ibiza and was converted to minimal tech house, but about 2 weeks ago I met a bunch of people, we went back thiers and all I have done since is grab hard, bouncy house to listen to, lol

Mike..

black gerbil1;7450296

you're not a djwhen was that video made 1980? because thats about the … you're not a djwhen was that video made 1980? because thats about the same time pink tops were in fashion and pine cupboards

wise up, pink tops wer in fashion like 4 years ago man.
wat about ur ugly granda clothes!

Original Poster Banned

MikeBeaver;7451039

http://www.trackitdown.net/news/show/103182.htmlWicked lineup m8, ought … http://www.trackitdown.net/news/show/103182.htmlWicked lineup m8, ought to be there on the 15th, it will be my first hard house night out since about 2003!!!Havent listened to any HH since I went to work in Ibiza and was converted to minimal tech house, but about 2 weeks ago I met a bunch of people, we went back thiers and all I have done since is grab hard, bouncy house to listen to, lol :pMike..

line up looks good, i went from trance- hard trance, dont mind some hardcore stuff, alex kidd is, seen him at planet love in 07, along with tidy boys, pvd was on the mainstage went in for 1min went ok seen him, my highlight was to see above and beyond, they were great, got them to sign my ticket while they were mid set lol :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October56
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769294
    3. Any PS4 News Here29313888
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2684

See more discussions