Groups

DJ1 Thread: Learn Me About Rep

Banned
    Whats all this rep about. Apparently I have 9422 reps and have no idea what that means. Is there some chart where I can see other peoples reps?

How much is one rep worth? If someone likes a post and clicks the rep button, how many reps to I get? 9422 seems like a very odd number.

Safe.

21 Comments

Banned

.......move to `inane question thread`........

It's probably all the fat,ugly women repping you:thumbsup:they are very odd.

Banned

deb8z;8323485

It's probably all the fat,ugly women repping you:thumbsup:they are very … It's probably all the fat,ugly women repping you:thumbsup:they are very odd.

is there that many on here ? :whistling:

Banned

deb8z;8323485

It's probably all the fat,ugly women repping you:thumbsup:they are very … It's probably all the fat,ugly women repping you:thumbsup:they are very odd.

Looooooooooooooooooooool.

Banned

tinkerbell28;8323521

Looooooooooooooooooooool.

You forgot to add.......:-D;-):thumbsup::p::whistling:

just for you dj1 ........ :geek::evil::lazy::lol::pirate:

gerbils rep is way over 150k (no e-stats) and he has had some removed by mods, he prob has the most on this site, LDO

Original Poster Banned

The proles and fatties follow me everywhere I go.

http://www.dan-jackson.com/smilies/fat.gif

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;8323584

gerbils rep is way over 150k (no e-stats) and he has had some removed by … gerbils rep is way over 150k (no e-stats) and he has had some removed by mods, he prob has the most on this site, LDO

Safe. I'd expect nothing less from one of the top posters of da misk. Keep it real blud

black gerbil1;8323584

gerbils rep is way over 150k (no e-stats) and he has had some removed by … gerbils rep is way over 150k (no e-stats) and he has had some removed by mods, he prob has the most on this site, LDO

Probably from people thinking its a bull s**t counter :w00t:

You can exchange them for Nectar or Clubcard points I think.

Only last week I got a pound of sausages free from Tesco, not bad for only 12,000 rep count. Could have saved a little longer for the premium one's but went for the store's own in the end

Numptyj has about 15k of rep from the wimmins of hukd, he does not care for the attention though.

Banned

Paddy Charlie;8323531

You forgot to add.......

:-D;-):thumbsup::p:whistling:

Dan - you need to stop messing about on here and get your website operational ok, nuff said lulz.

Original Poster Banned

moob;8324670

Dan - you need to stop messing about on here and get your website … Dan - you need to stop messing about on here and get your website operational ok, nuff said lulz.

Easy blud. I am working on it at the moment, may well be up this weekend.

Banned

It's like nectar points.

When you get so many, admin gives you sexual favours.

[COLOR="Red"]I don't know about HUKD rep but I have over 1,000,000 street rep points.

I'm at the top of the leader board, ahead of Al Capone, Escobar etc.[/COLOR]

vibeone;8324703

It's like nectar points.When you get so many, admin gives you sexual … It's like nectar points.When you get so many, admin gives you sexual favours.

Is this what happens in Sainsburys?

I don't shop there so I wouldn't know...if its true I might start going.

Banned

mr.potato_head;8324848

Is this what happens in Sainsburys?I don't shop there so I wouldn't … Is this what happens in Sainsburys?I don't shop there so I wouldn't know...if its true I might start going.

If only. The local sainsburys is a hot bed of talent.

is that a brah?

i gotz 35k plus frm dem dere gyals

DanJackson;8324696

Easy blud. I am working on it at the moment, may well be up this weekend.

U iz keepin da massive w8n brah lolzzzlmaokkk
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3335655
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764147
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?2283
      4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2748

See more discussions