DKNY gold coloured watch - will the colour come off?

Found 6th Feb 2010
I am in love with this watch, I have been seeing a few gold ones I like lately - didnt used to like them so have never had one.

I am just wondering if a gold coloured watch is likely to discolour, does anyone know?

Thank yous x

5 Comments

i wouldn't have thought the colour should come off just don't spray the dodgy perfume you bought off of fleebay near it

Original Poster

shedboy66;7772165

i wouldn't have thought the colour should come off just don't spray the … i wouldn't have thought the colour should come off just don't spray the dodgy perfume you bought off of fleebay near it

Hardy ha ha

Sent it back, am awaiting a refund :-D

For coming in my thread and insulting me, you can now buy me it

Mrs.Z;7772181

Hardy ha ha :pSent it back, am awaiting a refund :-DFor coming in my … Hardy ha ha :pSent it back, am awaiting a refund :-DFor coming in my thread and insulting me, you can now buy me it

second thoughts it might discolour :-D would you settle for an apology instead :thumbsup:

Original Poster

shedboy66;7772240

second thoughts it might discolour :-D would you settle for an apology … second thoughts it might discolour :-D would you settle for an apology instead :thumbsup:

LOL! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226666
    2. Which wall design do you like best?45
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35119
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247678

See more discussions