DLC Sharing on Playstation 3.

5 replies
Found 19th Jun 2008
So I do feel a bit cheeky asking this, but as this is HUKD, I'm sure you guys will understand.

Does everyone realise that you can download DLC upto 5 times with the one purchase on any PS3?

I've been looking on other forums who have DLC sharing amounst their members. It simply involves a person who has purchashed DLC to send out their PS3 Username and Password (Password changed of course, and billing information removed just incase.) to other people so that they can get the DLC onto their PS3.

I thought I would set up this thread to see if anyone wants to trade anything. Anyone think this could work?

5 Comments

Original Poster

Oh, and the catch is.....does anyone have the COD4 Map Pack they could give me for free? :oops:

Is this true? I wouldn't mine Puzzle Fighter II HD Remix but haven't got anything to trade. If anyone's willing to share, PM me please.

Original Poster

Well yes it is! I only just found out myself whilst looking round various Guitar Hero/Rock Band forums. People trade all the music DLC. So I read up on how to do it, and as far I know you can do it with most, if not all DLC.

No one done this before? I know someone who got Tekken 5 DR, maybe I should ask them.

I have done this with my bro before...just log in to whichever account , goto downloaded management thing I think and download the items again!

Im unsure if Sony are aware of this and if so, would they clamp down on it!?

Im interested in the GH tracks...I have the COD 4 map pack which was redeemed by voucher....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's this on my neighbours roof?1921
    2. Sim deal with EU calls44
    3. Gearbest Delivery Never Came - British Priority Mail1415
    4. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?46

See more discussions