Groups
    EXPIRED

DLM-clear some of your messages!

Hey hun, your inbox is full, can't reply back to u!!

12 Comments

don't usually see her around late at night.

Banned

robtallica;4526637

don't usually see her around late at night.

true, shes in bed with me.

Just tell us what she said to begin with and we'll make up some sort of reply -to your reply, if you see what I mean!!

We cater for all sorts here on HUKD.

chesso;4526655

Just tell us what she said to begin with and we'll make up some sort of … Just tell us what she said to begin with and we'll make up some sort of reply -to your reply, if you see what I mean!!We cater for all sorts here on HUKD.

You mean like the end of Crocodile Dundee in the crowded train station - with the crowd passing the messages back and forth:-D

Good film that.

[QUOTE=robtallica;4526668]You mean like the end of Crocodile Dundee in the crowded train station - with the crowd passing the messages back and forth:-D

Good film that.[/QUOTE

Not really : more like the real thing but that would get me suspended so .......

Original Poster

chesso;4526655

Just tell us what she said to begin with and we'll make up some sort of … Just tell us what she said to begin with and we'll make up some sort of reply -to your reply, if you see what I mean!!We cater for all sorts here on HUKD.

ha ha ha, no we had arranged to meet up for a coffee but change plans and was trying to reply to her but her messages are full.x

Original Poster

robtallica;4526668

You mean like the end of Crocodile Dundee in the crowded train station - … You mean like the end of Crocodile Dundee in the crowded train station - with the crowd passing the messages back and forth:-DGood film that.

gosh havnt seen that for ages!x

Leer;4526720

ha ha ha, no we had arranged to meet up for a coffee but change plans and … ha ha ha, no we had arranged to meet up for a coffee but change plans and was trying to reply to her but her messages are full.x

I'll give this thread a bump in the morning - she may see it that way.

Or if she opens up her email she should have a hukd email telling her that her inbox is full.

Original Poster

robtallica;4526733

I'll give this thread a bump in the morning - she may see it that way. Or … I'll give this thread a bump in the morning - she may see it that way. Or if she opens up her email she should have a hukd email telling her that her inbox is full.

cheers hun.xxx:thumbsup:

Bumps fao DLM.

Original Poster

robtallica;4527260

Bumps fao DLM.

Thanks hun.xxxx:thumbsup:repped!!!

Original Poster

Thanks guys, have managed to pm DLM.xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions