Sorry, empty now :oops:

DLM;7524753

Sorry, empty now :oops:

giggedy giggedy giggedy;-)

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7524769

giggedy giggedy giggedy;-)

Hey you, get to bed

You know ... what I think when these inbox threads pop up is ... what are they PM'ing about???? What can those two persons possibly, in a million years, have to say to each other????

If there was a comp of who would be the least likely PM'er couple on HUKD
    and LLM and DLM were an option .... well I would have put sixpence on that.

I will never know.
    Share my pain in silence.

DLM;7524787

Hey you, get to bed

But then you would have to make a decision...................Me or Boots sale...........and I'm not sure I'd get the answer I want!:-(

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7524801

But then you would have to make a decision...................Me or Boots … But then you would have to make a decision...................Me or Boots sale...........and I'm not sure I'd get the answer I want!:-(

Boots sale is off-line ATM - oh dear!!

Banned

chesso;7524794

You know ... what I think when these inbox threads pop up is ... what are … You know ... what I think when these inbox threads pop up is ... what are they PM'ing about???? What can those two persons possibly, in a million years, have to say to each other????If there was a comp of who would be the least likely PM'er couple on HUKD ... and LLM and DLM were an option .... well I would have put sixpence on that. I will never know. Share my pain in silence.

We were only talking about Boots.

Sorry to disappoint you :-D

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7524801

But then you would have to make a decision...................Me or Boots … But then you would have to make a decision...................Me or Boots sale...........and I'm not sure I'd get the answer I want!:-(

You know me so well, I will be up in 5 ;-)

DLM;7524804

We were only talking about Boots.Sorry to disappoint you :-D

Not inboxes then???
    Reported for false title.

DLM;7524806

You know me so well, I will be up in 5 ;-)

Wooow but can you stop pressing the F5 button as it's a little distracting!:giggle:

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7524816

Wooow but can you stop pressing the F5 button as it's a little … Wooow but can you stop pressing the F5 button as it's a little distracting!:giggle:

Light's off :-D

DLM;7524817

Light's off :-D

Can you turn the brightness down it makes huge shadows...................I thought someone was holding a baseball bat for a second!:w00t:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7524837

Can you turn the brightness down it makes huge … Can you turn the brightness down it makes huge shadows...................I thought someone was holding a baseball bat for a second!:w00t:

I was holding a mirror - do you think that was in your peripheral vision?

Original Poster

I wanted her babies....thats all

Lulu'sMammy;7524842

I wanted her babies....thats all

Shucks - I thought it might be No 7!!:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions