Groups

do 02 still reward pay and go customers with money off a new phone?

hi does any one know if 02 still reward pay and go customers with money off a new phone? i remember about 2 years ago going into a02 store and them putting my number in comp and i was entitled to 40 pound worth of credit or 40 pound off a new 02 phone i have been on 02 for over 5 years now and ive got a monthly direct debit sim deal ive searched net and 02 site cant find any info on this at all

9 Comments

I got mine 6months ago and they did so im pretty sure its still the case.

wow i didnt know that! daughter spends loads with o2-will tell her!

I got £300 credit for not taking new phones on two £15 pm contracts... Was told it would work out at £4 a month each but it's only £2.50 a month now! 400 minutes/500 texts

Yes they do, I did

I got £40 :-D

Original Poster

thats great thanks il go into my local o2 store and enquire :thumbsup:

They also do it over the phone, they give you the option of money off the phone or credit on your phone.

If you trade in an old phone, no matter what condition, doesnt have to have a box or charger or even work, they normally knock at least £20 off too. I got that when i got my last phone too

Original Poster

went into 02 and because im no longer a pay and go customer i now have a simplicity pay monthly rolling contract sim they said im no longer eligible for this deal
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047199
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563840
      3. One thing you've forgotten2024
      4. Cheer me up please?1226

See more discussions