Do A&L do paperless banking?

Banned
Can we stop the statements?

5 Comments

they do do paperless as we have paperless, ive been trying to look on the site and find out how but cant seem to find anything, ive logged in to see if there is an option to go paperless but cant seem to find anything there either. if you give them a ring i think they will probably sort it out for you.

Original Poster Banned

pink-ka;8420034

they do do paperless as we have paperless, ive been trying to look on the … they do do paperless as we have paperless, ive been trying to look on the site and find out how but cant seem to find anything, ive logged in to see if there is an option to go paperless but cant seem to find anything there either. if you give them a ring i think they will probably sort it out for you.

Thanks honey.

Hope you are well :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

They are not doing them anymore because they are merging with Santander :-(

Im with A & L and have never had paper statements, all online, was a nightmare though when I needed to show bank statements, had to get my branch to print off a copy and sign

Original Poster Banned

treble99;8420360

Im with A & L and have never had paper statements, all online, was a … Im with A & L and have never had paper statements, all online, was a nightmare though when I needed to show bank statements, had to get my branch to print off a copy and sign

The guy I spoke to on the phone seemed to think they will be stopped once santander merge with them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2152
    2. Better watch out for these...913
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763971
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846086

See more discussions