Groups
    EXPIRED

Do aldi sell heat logs?

Looked on the site can't see any mention, think I may have seen them the other week sat outside the store? Anyone know the brand/quantity/price/if their any good.

Cheers

7 Comments

Yes. They have pallets of logs, kindling and heat logs outside. The heat logs are OK. Ignite quickly burn for reasonable length of time. They are under 4 quid for 8 or maybe 10.

Aldi or Lidl have them at £3.99 though Home Bargains have them at £2.99 if there is a store convenient to you.

Original Poster

cheddarman

Aldi or Lidl have them at £3.99 though Home Bargains have them at £2.99 i … Aldi or Lidl have them at £3.99 though Home Bargains have them at £2.99 if there is a store convenient to you.

Wish I had a home bargins near me but there's none near me. Are lidl's the same make as the home bargins one's as I like the look of those?

Not sure.

Loads at my local store here in Telford. They were delivered on pallets and they also have a lot at the Chasetown store I visited last week.

Original Poster

went to my local and they had a couple left but soaked through so didn't bother tbh

The ones they sell at Home Bargains are made by Verdo.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56
      2. Ide to sata converter55
      3. Best laptop on the market11
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE56

See more discussions