Do aliens exsist?

Posted 23rd NovEdited by:"SOUTHWALES"
I sometimes wonder if aliens are us from the future, maybe after a nuclear war, and the classic thin grey alien look is because of the effects of radiation, lack of sunlight from nuclear winters, and food shortages etc, so we eventually evolved into little grey men with large eyes that thousands of years later have learned time travel and the UFO sightings are time machine from the future, let's face it if man can think of it then one day he will create it. Anyway just a thought but know doubt I will probably get ripped just for even posting this topic.....
Community Updates
Ask
32 Comments
deleted1471098
Yes, do they visit earth regularly, unlikely. Have they visited earth in the past, possibly.
Perhaps the "little grey/green men" are humans from the past that had invented the ability to travel in time but had to return to the current time in order to wipe the minds of everybody on Earth so we would not make the same mistake.

They also lost the ability to speak in any known language.

They also need a better publicist & definitely the help of a stylist.
OP, are you 'listening to Bob Marley' this evening by chance!

If they do exist, I imagine that Elon Musk will build a dome out of batteries to protect us from them. He likes Bob Marley also.
Edited by: "PeacePipe" 23rd Nov
My mate Ant & Dec said they do and they've done a autopsy on one!
True story
Yes of course they do

The interesting question is where the heck are they ?
It's surely infinitely unlikely that Earth is the only life in the universe.
terriclarkfan23/11/2019 21:15

It's surely infinitely unlikely that Earth is the only life in the …It's surely infinitely unlikely that Earth is the only life in the universe.

I`m glad you didn`t say.
"It's surely infinitely unlikely that Earth is the only intelligent life in the universe"

But I`m also sad because I cannot extract the urine
They would never be able to look directly at anything on earth or be expossed to the air if that was the case.

More likely they are already here living underground.
i believe that we have come from another planet and have evolved over time to adapt to earth. this is why we are so much more intelligent than other species on earth, by a huge huge margin. there is actually a theory that man came on an asteroid. so we are actually the aliens, so yes aliens do exist.

gaia.com/art…rth
mutley123/11/2019 22:45

i believe that we have come from another planet and have evolved over time …i believe that we have come from another planet and have evolved over time to adapt to earth. this is why we are so much more intelligent than other species on earth, by a huge huge margin. there is actually a theory that man came on an asteroid. so we are actually the aliens, so yes aliens do exist.https://www.gaia.com/article/are-humans-actually-aliens-on-earth

They Are Here Already

@deeky@fearona the explanation is above.
would be a bit strange for anyone to think we are the only ones in the whole of the universe!
minkimoo23/11/2019 22:53

would be a bit strange for anyone to think we are the only ones in the …would be a bit strange for anyone to think we are the only ones in the whole of the universe!

Probably not the only ones on this planet
mutley123/11/2019 22:45

this is why we are so much more intelligent than other species on earth

We?
i am more interested in whether ghosts exist
No one corrected the spelling 'exsist' well done.
MR112323/11/2019 23:04

maybe we have misread the OP's question and it is actually are aliens sexist?
mutley123/11/2019 22:58

i am more interested in whether ghosts exist

I think ghost sheep and cattle exist.
If you go past a field of either one day, they can be in the field.
Go past another day and the field is empty. It doesn't take a genius to work out they've gone through a time portal to a supernatural parallel Universe.
Either that or they're still in the barn
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell23/11/2019 23:13

I think ghost sheep and cattle exist.If you go past a field of either one …I think ghost sheep and cattle exist.If you go past a field of either one day, they can be in the field.Go past another day and the field is empty. It doesn't take a genius to work out they've gone through a time portal to a supernatural parallel Universe.Either that or they're still in the barn

i often go cycling past a field where there are about 12 horses grazing and it is really weird when i cycle past and they are not there as it feels like they have disappeared and you wonder where to as there is no barn on the field so have all 12 of them been collected in a lorry?
I've just given mutley a like.
Am just away to wash my hands.
jimmy_the_fridge23/11/2019 23:18

I've just given mutley a like.Am just away to wash my hands.

Considering the content of the post you liked it may be more than your hands that need washing
MR112323/11/2019 23:04

39092063-XxX7w.jpg
mutley123/11/2019 23:16

i often go cycling past a field where there are about 12 horses grazing …i often go cycling past a field where there are about 12 horses grazing and it is really weird when i cycle past and they are not there as it feels like they have disappeared and you wonder where to as there is no barn on the field so have all 12 of them been collected in a lorry?

Lorry...or spaceship. We'll never know
Treboeth23/11/2019 23:20

Considering the content of the post you liked it may be more than your …Considering the content of the post you liked it may be more than your hands that need washing

I've just had a bottle of jd. Give me a break.
Treboeth23/11/2019 23:35

£18 from Morries I hope

no a present win win.
Edited by: "jimmy_the_fridge" 23rd Nov
It always put a smile on my face when I go past airport security and there is a lane for aliens. You can imagine extra terrestrials declaring themselves there if they ever visit our planet
Aliens in a sense that other life forms?
Maybe not little green men, they might look like us, there maybe multiple different intelligent life like how in Star wars they're all aliens but they're all different, were aliens

But it's a mathematical certainly that there is life on other planets, there's literally millions of planets so of course there is more than 1 living

The question isn't are they real, it's certain
The question is have they visited? Some species yeah
There is probably planets what struggle with the same problem we have where we can't get far, all the life in the universe won't be advanced, some could be in the stone ages
Did you know US army have released UFO footage and confirmed multiple are real, doesn't exactly mean it's aliens but let's be real no government spy plane is that advanced at this moment, maybe it is but it would be hard to keep something so advanced a secret
Edited by: "Norseg" 24th Nov
If they did come. We would be food or pests
wayners24/11/2019 12:49

If they did come. We would be food or pests

do you mean pets?

if they come then we are in serious trouble as they are obviously hugely more intelligent than we are because they have found us and been able to come to us before we have even discovered their existence. they will treat us the way we treat animals so that is the end of the world as we know it.
Norseg24/11/2019 04:00

Aliens in a sense that other life forms? Maybe not little green men, they …Aliens in a sense that other life forms? Maybe not little green men, they might look like us, there maybe multiple different intelligent life like how in Star wars they're all aliens but they're all different, were aliens But it's a mathematical certainly that there is life on other planets, there's literally millions of planets so of course there is more than 1 livingThe question isn't are they real, it's certainThe question is have they visited? Some species yeahThere is probably planets what struggle with the same problem we have where we can't get far, all the life in the universe won't be advanced, some could be in the stone agesDid you know US army have released UFO footage and confirmed multiple are real, doesn't exactly mean it's aliens but let's be real no government spy plane is that advanced at this moment, maybe it is but it would be hard to keep something so advanced a secret

A mathematical certainty (questionable in and of itself) that life exists elsewhere in the Universe is not the same as an empirical one though. Both are required for actual certainty.

Otherwise using just mathematics, it can be "proven" that the Earth is flat. Or that the Sun orbits the Earth. We are certain the Earth is not flat and that the Sun does not orbit it, through a combination of measurement and observation, not just measurement.

So perhaps highly, highly, highly likely, but not certain.

There probably is life elsewhere. But like you say, the likelihood of meeting or even discovering it at the moment or maybe even ever, is very low from "both" sides.
Edited by: "ra786" 25th Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions