Expired

Do all asda superstores have a halal meat section?

Found 18th Apr 2013
The closest to me is in Chelmsford but would like to ask if anybody knows all asda big branches sell halal meat?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
You could always call them?

I know my local does, but I'm quite a bit away from you
You can check online, search your local and under "Product ranges" halal should be there, if they do it storelocator.asda.com/
ace101

You can check online, search your local and under "Product ranges" halal … You can check online, search your local and under "Product ranges" halal should be there, if they do it http://storelocator.asda.com/#!/

If it's not there then no halal meat at all?
don't think my local does (Blackpool) not many muslims here .............yet.
MJV

God I hope not! Barbaric

bet you read The Sun "newspaper"...
shs

bet you read The Sun "newspaper"...

Oh how judgmental. I research my information rather than rely on others. Bet you hate freedom of speech
MJV

Oh how judgmental. I research my information rather than rely on others. … Oh how judgmental. I research my information rather than rely on others. Bet you hate freedom of speech

it is very evident, this just came onto my mind nice stuff youtube.com/wat…fWU
Romford, which isn't exactly a superstore, has halal, as does Dagenham.
shs

it is very evident, this just came onto my mind nice stuff … it is very evident, this just came onto my mind nice stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmBnvajSfWU

Yes of course Birmingham the city that pioneered decent houses for workers through philanthropists such as Cadbury, that advanced universal education through men such as Attwood, that produced great inventors such as Bolton and Watt, that has more miles of canals than Venice, that has a world famous symhony orchestra, that nurtered writers such as Conan Doyle and Belloc and Tokein, that produced the spitfire that helped defeat Nazi Germany and save democracy and produced one of the most famous cars in history. Then we have Chelmsford famous for Hazell Dean!
Edited by: "MJV" 18th Apr 2013
^
*symphony *nurtured *Tolkien
Just saying
mia14

^*symphony *nurtured *Tolkien Just saying

Pedant -- just saying
kylewalker

don't think my local does (Blackpool) not many muslims here … don't think my local does (Blackpool) not many muslims here .............yet.

Awesome- think ill buy there and move!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions