Groups

Do all good things come to an end - Discuss....

As above.......

12 Comments

life n death

jfks real name

no things just get better

donnaraine;6559494

jfks real name

yip the soap opera that was JFK sadly died this evening..........................

bossyboots;6559536

yip the soap opera that was JFK sadly died this … yip the soap opera that was JFK sadly died this evening..........................

and i wouldnt have missed it for the world

donnaraine;6559551

and i wouldnt have missed it for the world

lol I know !!!!! tbh I did get a right good laugh though at his posts about his imaginary life! they were quite funny!

Has it gone again???? :?

Banned

depends..... the good stuff never goes away ..

bossyboots;6559605

lol I know !!!!! tbh I did get a right good laugh though at his posts … lol I know !!!!! tbh I did get a right good laugh though at his posts about his imaginary life! they were quite funny!

i bet he doesnt hold his hands up and admit it though!

shame cos then people might like him.

i really gotta go bed anyway, up early for driving lesson. just hope i dont miss too much

Was JFK ever a good thing? :P

Banned

bossyboots;6559536

yip the soap opera that was JFK sadly died this … yip the soap opera that was JFK sadly died this evening..........................

I thought he died on Friday November 22 1963, in Dallas, Texas, at 12:30 p.m

DLM;6559751

I thought he died on Friday November 22 1963, in Dallas, Texas, at 12:30 … I thought he died on Friday November 22 1963, in Dallas, Texas, at 12:30 p.m

The JFK is a Hotukdeals member. Not the president who was assassinated!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Note 8914
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562124
      3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120

See more discussions