Do Amazon price match ?

Found 2nd Oct 2017
does anyone know if Amazon price match ? If so how do you request for a price match ?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Not that I’m aware of. There would be too many problems if they did
No you can report cheaper prices but they don’t reduce prices.
Original Poster
Thanks for the fast replies
No price match, but if you ring to ask they may offer you a £10/£20 discount gift voucher. I received it once
Misslovely1 h, 36 m ago

No price match, but if you ring to ask they may offer you a £10/£20 d …No price match, but if you ring to ask they may offer you a £10/£20 discount gift voucher. I received it once

It sounds like you got very lucky with that one - but nice on the rare occasion that it works!

As for the original question here - they make no commitment to price-match, but for certain products they quite commonly reduce their prices in line with reductions from rivals (for example, matching prices for video games from GAME, Argos or Tesco, is common).
If the price of an item goes down shortly after you buy it, they are quite likely to refund you the difference if you ask nicely on the live chat. I think its worth buying there anyway for the excellent CS.
tallpete336 h, 40 m ago

If the price of an item goes down shortly after you buy it, they are quite …If the price of an item goes down shortly after you buy it, they are quite likely to refund you the difference if you ask nicely on the live chat. I think its worth buying there anyway for the excellent CS.

Not any more, they will ask you to return and reorder, baring in mind too many returns on the account may cause issues in the long run.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants