Expired

Do Amazon price match?

7 replies
Found 20th Apr 2010
Has anyone ever managed to get Amazon to price match?

I read that their website says they offer competitive prices and do not price match, but I was wondering if anyone had some real experience of getting them to match another online retailer.

7 Comments

Did you not answer your own question?

Do Amazon price match? Their website says they offer competitive prices and do not price match

:thinking:

Original Poster

davidn84;8413534

Did you not answer your own question? Do Amazon price match? Their … Did you not answer your own question? Do Amazon price match? Their website says they offer competitive prices and do not price match:thinking:

I know, it sounds like I answered my own question, but I was wondering if anyone had managed to get them to price match, people on HUKD buy from Amazon all the time and might have had some actual experience as a few companies say no price matching but when you ask them they will.

No chance, but their prices fluctuate daily so keep on checking the item just in case

Original Poster

tallpete33;8413875

No chance, but their prices fluctuate daily so keep on checking the item … No chance, but their prices fluctuate daily so keep on checking the item just in case

Thanks, I hoped someone may have a success story, they used to be really flexible and also had the 30 price guarantee which also stopped. I have sent an email to Amazon anyway and to John Lewis asking them as well as I've got a JL credit card and get extra points when spending instore.

Why not just buy it from the other retailer if it is cheaper? I have returned things to Amazon in the past because I have found it cheaper elsewhere without having to pay return postage.

Original Poster

pipsqueak;8414819

Why not just buy it from John Lewis if it is cheaper. i have returned … Why not just buy it from John Lewis if it is cheaper. i have returned things to Amazon in the past because I have found it cheaper elsewhere without having to pay return postage.

John Lewis are more expensive aswell compared to great4floors.co.uk so I also asked JL to price match, they price matched a TV for me in the past so I thought I'd ask.

normally if play.com do a good price amazon adjust their price later on in the day to compete.

You cant say to them X does item A for this price price match pllllease lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2238
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland46
    3. Add one, leave one game54415418
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247601

See more discussions