Expired

Do Amazon price match?

Found 20th Apr 2010
Has anyone ever managed to get Amazon to price match?

I read that their website says they offer competitive prices and do not price match, but I was wondering if anyone had some real experience of getting them to match another online retailer.
Community Updates
7 Comments
Did you not answer your own question?

Do Amazon price match? Their website says they offer competitive prices and do not price match

:thinking:
davidn84;8413534

Did you not answer your own question? Do Amazon price match? Their … Did you not answer your own question? Do Amazon price match? Their website says they offer competitive prices and do not price match:thinking:

I know, it sounds like I answered my own question, but I was wondering if anyone had managed to get them to price match, people on HUKD buy from Amazon all the time and might have had some actual experience as a few companies say no price matching but when you ask them they will.
No chance, but their prices fluctuate daily so keep on checking the item just in case
tallpete33;8413875

No chance, but their prices fluctuate daily so keep on checking the item … No chance, but their prices fluctuate daily so keep on checking the item just in case

Thanks, I hoped someone may have a success story, they used to be really flexible and also had the 30 price guarantee which also stopped. I have sent an email to Amazon anyway and to John Lewis asking them as well as I've got a JL credit card and get extra points when spending instore.
Why not just buy it from the other retailer if it is cheaper? I have returned things to Amazon in the past because I have found it cheaper elsewhere without having to pay return postage.
pipsqueak;8414819

Why not just buy it from John Lewis if it is cheaper. i have returned … Why not just buy it from John Lewis if it is cheaper. i have returned things to Amazon in the past because I have found it cheaper elsewhere without having to pay return postage.

John Lewis are more expensive aswell compared to great4floors.co.uk so I also asked JL to price match, they price matched a TV for me in the past so I thought I'd ask.
normally if play.com do a good price amazon adjust their price later on in the day to compete.

You cant say to them X does item A for this price price match pllllease lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants