Do Amazon Pricematch

it aint for much its jus a cd on play.com its £8.98 but on amazon its £17.99 i would order from play but its outta stock will they match the price before anyone say download normally if a cd was 17.99 i would but not this one i jus want it cuz of the case i jus want the cd cuz of the amazing case

youtube.com/wat…nel

4 Comments

From amazon

Price Matching
Amazon.co.uk does not price-match with other retailers (including third-party sellers who sell their items on our website). We do, however, consistently work toward maintaining competitive prices on everything we carry.

Please note that in some cases our website offers lower prices via the used and new offerings available from Amazon Marketplace or Merchant sellers. For more information, please read our Marketplace Help section.

A simple google search brings up loads of prices cheaper than Amazon.

But 'cuz'? :?

Original Poster

Carley;7848736

The Hut has it for £10.43 (-2.5% quidco) Usually dispatched within 3 … The Hut has it for £10.43 (-2.5% quidco) Usually dispatched within 3 days... other stockists ]hereor you can still order it from ]play for £8.95 and wait for it to come into stock.

thanks for going to the trouble of finding a cheaper place i ordered from the hut thank you

mozeley;7848903

thanks for going to the trouble of finding a cheaper place i ordered from … thanks for going to the trouble of finding a cheaper place i ordered from the hut thank you

But surely it would have been easier for you to do it yourself than it was to make this thread? :?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sky Fibre Max22
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562136
    3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1519
    4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…1011

See more discussions