Do any of the LEGO video games have online gameplay?

Thinking of getting one as a xmas gift, and if any of them have online play I think it would get played a lot more!
Also I know there's quite afew; harry potter, batman, pirates of carribean, indiana, are some better than others?

Thanks!!

12 Comments

Banned

Unfortunately not.
Offline co-op only.

I prefer the batman ones, but I haven't played LOTR yet.
Edited by: "greatest666" 4th Dec 2012

Original Poster

greatest666

Unfortunately not.Offline co-op only.I prefer the batman ones, but I … Unfortunately not.Offline co-op only.I prefer the batman ones, but I haven't played LOTR yet.

Ah ok, shame. Thanks for your reply

Yeah strange they don't offer online. They're all good fun I personally find the harry potter ones the least enjoyable, and the Indiana Jones the most

Think you will find the Lego Star Wars Complete saga has online co-op, if i remember correctly
Edited by: "Strikerjkk" 4th Dec 2012

Strikerjkk

Think you will find the Lego Star Wars Complete saga has online co-op, if … Think you will find the Lego Star Wars Complete saga has online co-op, if i remember correctly

According to steam it is local only

Banned

Strikerjkk

Think you will find the Lego Star Wars Complete saga has online co-op, if … Think you will find the Lego Star Wars Complete saga has online co-op, if i remember correctly

I think you are right.
Wikipedia says the PS3 and 360 versions have online co-op.

LEGO Lord Of The Rings is very good!

These are predominately aimed at a younger audience. Typically 6 year olds, can you imagine the kick off if a pervert started talking to your child whilst online

Lego star wars did have online co op but that was the last one to offer it

Original Poster

Aeschylus

These are predominately aimed at a younger audience. Typically 6 year … These are predominately aimed at a younger audience. Typically 6 year olds, can you imagine the kick off if a pervert started talking to your child whilst online

Good point. Although I bet there are loads of 6 year olds out there playing call of duty!

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies, co-op only may not cut it though. The child in question needs competitive gameplay!X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game72844180
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283
    4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30401

See more discussions