Groups
    EXPIRED

do any of us fancy a meet and greet in glasgow for christmas?

i have noticed in the past of people meeting up in groups or otherwise so wondered if anyone fancied it for christmas time in glasgow?

132 Comments

[COLOR="Red"]lulz @ Glasgow.[/COLOR]

The JFK;6814537

why?

Original Poster

it was just a thought :?

The JFK;6814537

"Lulz" at you thinking your opinion matters.....

lol, i'd bet there would be a few people turn up for a good night out, with a carrier bag full of stuff to try and sell!!!

civms47;6814572

"Lulz" at you thinking your opinion matters.....

ye, everyone meet up at Parkhead :-D

Original Poster

makershaker;6814584

lol, i'd bet there would be a few people turn up for a good night out, … lol, i'd bet there would be a few people turn up for a good night out, with a carrier bag full of stuff to try and sell!!!

is that not what you did to me at somerfield! lol :w00t:

jellybaby22;6814555

glasgow is nicewell...certain parts of it

~Not the part i went to :?:p

Would never go there again.. the women are so scary x

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;6814600

~Not the part i went to :?:pWould never go there again.. the women are so … ~Not the part i went to :?:pWould never go there again.. the women are so scary x

where did you go? hope it wasnt my sis you met :w00t:

wulshaz;6814593

is that not what you did to me at somerfield! lol :w00t:

lol! Some people are gonna read into that so wrong!!!!

[COLOR="Red"]Seriously, no one apart from a few Scotts would go to Glasgow.

LDN is where it's at. If you let me know soon I can sort out the VIP area for either Matter or Fabric with a click of my fingers.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

makershaker;6814608

lol! Some people are gonna read into that so wrong!!!!

lol sorry :oops: but it was similliar!

Original Poster

The JFK;6814611

[COLOR="Red"]Seriously, no one apart from a few Scotts would go to … [COLOR="Red"]Seriously, no one apart from a few Scotts would go to Glasgow.LDN is where it's at. If you let me know soon I can sort out the VIP area for either Matter or Fabric with a click of my fingers.[/COLOR]

listen please leave my thread as i would respect yours and you are not being fair

Tinkytayls;6814600

~Not the part i went to :?:pWould never go there again.. the women are so … ~Not the part i went to :?:pWould never go there again.. the women are so scary x

there was one in a shop i went earlier - reet brute wi accent tae match.:-D

Original Poster

jeez guys this aint helping ma meet! lol

jellybaby22;6814616

there are some scary women in glasgow ......at least i think they were … there are some scary women in glasgow ......at least i think they were women....no worse than dundee

:w00t:

Original Poster

a can see me in lauders myself and then heading off! lol

wulshaz;6814614

listen please leave my thread as i would respect yours and you are not … listen please leave my thread as i would respect yours and you are not being fair

[COLOR="Red"]
    I'm just laying down the smackdown.

You asked for opinions.
    I gave my opinion.
    No need to cry.[/COLOR]

I would be up for it:-D any chance of a night out

cribert;6814641

I would be up for it:-D any chance of a night out

I know how that feels

Original Poster

The JFK;6814636

[COLOR="Red"]I'm just laying down the smackdown.You asked for opinions.I … [COLOR="Red"]I'm just laying down the smackdown.You asked for opinions.I gave my opinion.No need to cry.[/COLOR]

no i never asked for opinions at all :roll:
    and i am certainly not crying! :-D

hey, count me in fellow bargain hunters!

wulshaz;6814630

a can see me in lauders myself and then heading off! lol

lauders LOL!

where to after that? the sav?:w00t:

The JFK;6814636

[COLOR="Red"]I'm just laying down the smackdown.You asked for opinions.I … [COLOR="Red"]I'm just laying down the smackdown.You asked for opinions.I gave my opinion.No need to cry.[/COLOR]

No opinions were asked for.
    Your opinion is irrelevant (U16's know nothing)...

we could probably sort out a night for about £1.50 each or something, what with all the deals and freebies

jambo1082;6814652

lauders LOL!where to after that? the sav?:w00t:

Dont knock the Sav, better than a lot of all these trendy bars nowadays!!! :-D

Original Poster

makershaker;6814649

hey, count me in fellow bargain hunters!

right thats 2! so cmon guys who,s next it dosent have to be lauders! lol :w00t:

wulshaz;6814647

no i never asked for opinions at all :roll:and i am certainly not crying! … no i never asked for opinions at all :roll:and i am certainly not crying! :-D

[COLOR="Red"]
    You did ask for opinions as you asked a question.
    I replied to the question and layed the smackdown.
    You cried.[/COLOR]

makershaker;6814657

Dont knock the Sav, better than a lot of all these trendy bars … Dont knock the Sav, better than a lot of all these trendy bars nowadays!!! :-D

lol, i'll take your word for it:-D

Banned

The JFK;6814636

you're opinion is welcome here JFK, he doesn't own hukds you do!

I will not be coming to Glasgow, it just looks so depressing driving past it on the way to the slopes

I'll come if I get to marry one of the ladies. :oops:

makershaker;6814657

Dont knock the Sav, better than a lot of all these trendy bars … Dont knock the Sav, better than a lot of all these trendy bars nowadays!!! :-D

gotta love the savoy, the birds are well classy:roll:myself i like the abc or the arches:-D

http://www.heckman.us/smilies/troll_feed2.jpg

Original Poster

The JFK;6814662

[COLOR="Red"]You did ask for opinions as you asked a question.I replied … [COLOR="Red"]You did ask for opinions as you asked a question.I replied to the question and layed the smackdown.You cried.[/COLOR]

no i asked if anyone fancied meeting up i did not ask their opinion about meeting up! it was a simple yes or no :roll: but seen as you are still a juvenile you will not be able to comprehend with alot of this grown up talk so i will ignore your rude remarks to me :thumbsup:

lumoruk;6814671

you're opinion is welcome here JFK, he doesn't own hukds you do!I will … you're opinion is welcome here JFK, he doesn't own hukds you do!I will not be coming to Glasgow, it just looks so depressing driving past it on the way to the slopes

[COLOR="Red"]^^YOU KNOW^^[/COLOR]

Someone told me this was the Glasgow salad, is this true? By the way I'm being serious

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh28/scotttswan/munchy-640-3.jpg

Original Poster

Marina;6814675

your right taken on board thanks for the reminder :thumbsup:

Original Poster

[QUOTE=PraxxtorCruel;6814691]Someone told me this was the Glasgow salad, is this true? By the way I'm being serious

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh28/scotttswan/munchy-640-3.jpg[/QUOTE
    it is after a night at the savvy i believe!

wulshaz;6814694

your right taken on board thanks for the reminder :thumbsup:

:friends:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6814678

ladies in glasgow???sorry your out of luck :lol:

:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?69