Groups

do any of you on here win any of the competitions ?

I enter them all the time, but am not a lucky person anyway, just wondering do anybody else have any luck ?

11 Comments

Sorry not me
    ( If I did not have bad luck I would not have any luck at all!! )

Negatory!

moved to misc.

wow this has never been asked before in misc

:?nope i have no luck at all

i never win any thing

Haven't entered any competition for at least six months. But for the seven months I did, I won and an XBOX 360, 7 XBox 360 games, 2 Wii games 1 PC game. 20 dvds, 10 CDs, 5 books. Loads of chocolate, an electric toothbrush, make-up and toiletries, boots worth £170. Plus some other stuff that I can't be bothered to mention or can't remember. So yes I have won stuff.

It was a real buzz and at the height I would get at least 5 items a week being delivered. I really should get back to it, I am determined to win a cash prize.

tamoil;3286983

Haven't entered any competition for at least six months. But for the … Haven't entered any competition for at least six months. But for the seven months I did, I won and an XBOX 360, 7 XBox 360 games, 2 Wii games 1 PC game. 20 dvds, 10 CDs, 5 books. Loads of chocolate, an electric toothbrush, make-up and toiletries, boots worth £170. Plus some other stuff that I can't be bothered to mention or can't remember. So yes I have won stuff. It was a real buzz and at the height I would get at least 5 items a week being delivered. I really should get back to it, I am determined to win a cash prize.

no wonder no one else wins,

tamoil;3286983

Haven't entered any competition for at least six months. But for the … Haven't entered any competition for at least six months. But for the seven months I did, I won and an XBOX 360, 7 XBox 360 games, 2 Wii games 1 PC game. 20 dvds, 10 CDs, 5 books. Loads of chocolate, an electric toothbrush, make-up and toiletries, boots worth £170. Plus some other stuff that I can't be bothered to mention or can't remember. So yes I have won stuff. It was a real buzz and at the height I would get at least 5 items a week being delivered. I really should get back to it, I am determined to win a cash prize.

wow-i've not won anythng for ages....................................

ive never won anything enter all the time

I just received an unexpected prize win today - Led Zeppelin 2dvd boxset. I even don't remember entering, though it must have been many months ago.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …112248
      2. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October510
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415714095
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31126

See more discussions