Groups

do anyone know if the baby event has started at Asda?

or is it 2moro?

8 Comments

Knew nothing about this but having come back from my local Asda i would guess its tomorrow. There was a palette of Baby seats and other bits going out, plus loads of posters laying about.

Original Poster

i was gonna put a post on about it but couldnt remember if it starts today or 2moro

esims84;6291261

i was gonna put a post on about it but couldnt remember if it starts … i was gonna put a post on about it but couldnt remember if it starts today or 2moro

There already is one

hotukdeals.com/ite…m-/

esims84;6291261

i was gonna put a post on about it but couldnt remember if it starts … i was gonna put a post on about it but couldnt remember if it starts today or 2moro

I didn't recall seeing any dates whilst there just stock going out and the start of bulk displays by the door.

Original Poster

i was gonna do it last week, when i found out.

When I was in ASDA the other day they were saying summin over the tannoy about a baby event, sorry I ignored it x x

SuperEd

starts 15th to 27th sept

I was in today and there was a section set aside for it and stocked up already. Bought a couple of soothers for a quid.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions