do asda accept the tesco vouchers?

anyone know please? i wanted to stock up on the nappies if the offer was still on on thier nappies ... and use the £5 tesco voucher!

8 Comments

hold on you want to use a tesco voucher in asda.....wtf

Original Poster

well I work in tesco and know we accept tesco, sainsburys and morrisons vouchers. asda have a deal on huggies at the mo which make it cheaper than tesco, so was hopefull

Maybe I could use my Nectar card at Tesco...

Original Poster

...:x

I did a search on google and somebody on the MSE forums had called Asda to ask if they accepted them but were given a firm no. Seems no luck this time kirsty1981

usually the same offers are in different shops but at different times, the nappie offer could be at tesco soon

i thought you could use them as i've seen before in various stores adverts saying they accept other stores vouchers, they just want your custom and for you not to shop at the other stores! No harm in trying I guess....
maybe phone your local store instead of HO.

Original Poster

yimmie;2429568

i thought you could use them as i've seen before in various stores … i thought you could use them as i've seen before in various stores adverts saying they accept other stores vouchers, they just want your custom and for you not to shop at the other stores! No harm in trying I guess....maybe phone your local store instead of HO.

ding;2428942

usually the same offers are in different shops but at different times, … usually the same offers are in different shops but at different times, the nappie offer could be at tesco soon

thrustmaster;2428893

I did a search on google and somebody on the MSE forums had called Asda … I did a search on google and somebody on the MSE forums had called Asda to ask if they accepted them but were given a firm no. Seems no luck this time kirsty1981

thank you for help and for not making me feel daft! x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
    2. What is there free to do in your town?37
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
    4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions