Expired

Do CEX buy games before release date?

Found 9th Feb 2013
Bought Aliens Colonial Marines last night, and I am astounded by how bad it is. Looking to offload it before trade in prices plummet, so was wondering if CEX are likely to buy it tomorrow, given it releases on Tuesday? Saw someone post on here they were selling Dead Space 3 early last week, but that was showing on their site, whereas Aliens CM doesn't. Would rather know if they'll take it before I jump on a train into town.
Community Updates
12 Comments
If it's not on their website, it might not be on their database. If that's the case doubt they can offer you a price yet.
thearbiter65

If it's not on their website, it might not be on their database. If … If it's not on their website, it might not be on their database. If that's the case doubt they can offer you a price yet.

Yeah, that was my thinking. I'll check Tomorrow, if it's still not up Tomorrow it'll have to be Wednesday. Still, even then I imagine they'll still offer more than the £17 cash Game offer on their price checker, for a game they're selling at £40 that isn't even released yet...

I'd advise anyone looking to buy it to check out gameplay videos or read a few reviews. Last time I blind buy for a while..
yer they do, i traded the last final fantasy in before release date as i got it a few days early.
If not on their website they can request a price (usually takes half an hour or so) but don't give the going rate in my experience. Sad to hear the games that bad, been looking forward to it.

Edited by: "fuzzydunlop" 9th Feb 2013
lol another bad wii u game
fuzzydunlop

If not on their website they can request a price (usually takes half an … If not on their website they can request a price (usually takes half an hour or so) but usually don't give the going rate imo. Sad to hear if the games that bad, been looking forward to it.

I don't want to be the guy being a doom-monger screaming it's the worst game ever, as I hate when people do that, and basically just did it myself. But personally I was disappointed with it. Check out gameplay and reviews when they hit. Maybe it just wasn't what I was expecting.

This guy is doing a let's play. youtube.com/wat…iTk
teddy1590

I don't want to be the guy being a doom-monger screaming it's the worst … I don't want to be the guy being a doom-monger screaming it's the worst game ever, as I hate when people do that, and basically just did it myself. But personally I was disappointed with it. Check out gameplay and reviews when they hit. Maybe it just wasn't what I was expecting.This guy is doing a let's play. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI1rDcbpiTk

Wow looks awful. No better than Doom 3 (before the HD update)
teddy1590

I don't want to be the guy being a doom-monger screaming it's the worst … I don't want to be the guy being a doom-monger screaming it's the worst game ever, as I hate when people do that, and basically just did it myself. But personally I was disappointed with it. Check out gameplay and reviews when they hit. Maybe it just wasn't what I was expecting.This guy is doing a let's play. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI1rDcbpiTk

Why is Tay Zonday doing a LP?
baddev88

Why is Tay Zonday doing a LP?

The Chocolate Rain royalties dried up
fuzzydunlop

Wow looks awful. No better than Doom 3 (before the HD update)

Yup, dissappointing to say the least. Hopefully get around £30 for the trade in, just ordered Ni No Kuni off of Zavvi, heard nothing but good things and haven't played a JRPG in a while, so hopefully won't get burned on that purchaseavvi delivery times) xD
yes you can

tuesday last week my cex had 5 copies of dead space 3 taken in

they WILL take it
Havince

yes you cantuesday last week my cex had 5 copies of dead space 3 taken … yes you cantuesday last week my cex had 5 copies of dead space 3 taken inthey WILL take it

oh and it doesnt show on there site until there is one in stock in a store somewhere
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants