Do cex grade consoles ?

Found 13th Mar 2012
just popped into cex with 2 wii consoles, was wondering why this was said despite there no mention of grading on consoles on their site, was told they would look at it and grade it and right now would offer £18 less each which now looking again online is below the rate they pay for one without a box and mine include everything, anyone else had any similar dealings, i didnt have time to wait for them to look at it so walked away. thanks
Community Updates
MiscGames Console
5 Comments
yeah they were gonna do this with our psp's but we went to granger games instead (they price matched them)
i havnt traded in consoles but if i did i would take the printout of what the website states. They will always offer you less as they will make more money once they sell it on.

I have also read posts stating that CEX dont carry a lot off cash, maybe worth trying GS for a PM. Some stores will match cash, but again you will need proof of price from the CEX website. HMV may match the price too.
Edited by: "leecroot" 13th Mar 2012
didnt know they price matched will pop into grainger games and if no luck there will take a screenshot of their website with me too. cheers
leecroot

i havnt traded in consoles but if i did i would take the printout of what … i havnt traded in consoles but if i did i would take the printout of what the website states. They will always offer you less as they will make more money once they sell it on.I have also read posts stating that CEX dont carry a lot off cash, maybe worth trying GS for a PM. Some stores will match cash, but again you will need proof of price from the CEX website. HMV may match the price too.

yeah will do that, thanks
blineboy

yeah will do that, thanks

Dont forget you will need id to trade into GS or HMV. Something with a photo on and a bank statement or bill that it less than 12 weeks old. Sometimes they will use any old excuse not to hand over cash.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants