Do CEX or game buy Digital games?

Found 18th Apr 2016
Basically the title...I bought an Xbox one with Quantum Break (digital copy) and want to trade it in...do places like game or CEX buy these? Many thanks
Community Updates
9 Comments
Nope.
No they don't.
If it's an unused game code sell it on EBay.
or trade it on here for a different game code.
eBay is your best bet.

Start a listing with a buy it now price for £20-£24 and it will go quick.

Lowest one on there at the moment is £25
Top tip for ebay (please really consider this advise and don't get scammed like I did the other week):

Do not send the code via ebay message. Send the leaflet in the post recorded delivery (or if you don't have the leaflet, write the code on a piece of paper and send that recorded delivery.
Eden0032

Top tip for ebay (please really consider this advise and don't get … Top tip for ebay (please really consider this advise and don't get scammed like I did the other week):Do not send the code via ebay message. Send the leaflet in the post recorded delivery (or if you don't have the leaflet, write the code on a piece of paper and send that recorded delivery.

​Even after doing that with an iTunes voucher the cheeky **** used the code and returned it and PayPal issued them a full refund. oO
JtSinghsation

​Even after doing that with an iTunes voucher the cheeky **** used the c … ​Even after doing that with an iTunes voucher the cheeky **** used the code and returned it and PayPal issued them a full refund. oO

This. Nothing protects you when selling digital items on eBay. Sell on their at your own risk!

Personally I'd sell on Gumtree or Facebook for that kind of item.
No
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants