Do cex take phones with cracked screens?

Found 24th Aug 2015
hi I'm wanting to trade in my fully working Samsung galaxy s3 at cex the only problem is it has a cracked screen will they take it just classing it as grade c or will they refuse it? I'll try to add a picture as a reference

11 Comments

no they wont

They will take it as 'not working' and give you a price with that in mind. C grade items are just cosmetically damaged, no-one would buy and S3 with a cracked screen so they'll buy it off you for spare parts.

eBay it or sell it on here, you will get screwed over selling that to a store

They will buy it for next to nothing.

I had an old ipod touch (64gb) with a dodgy headphone jack and an xperia play with a broken sim port.
£6 each. Sold not working no returns on eBay for £60 and £30 respectively.
Edited by: "doncoop" 24th Aug 2015

Original Poster

ok thanks guys ill probably just keep it as a spare incase my current phone breaks then

doubt it

in case if u willing ill buy it for £20 if u list it here on fs ft thread. But I recommend you use it for spare which might be worth.

I meant sell..

I have a Huawei Y6 full working condition but got a cracked screen will certainly buy it?

Editor

Kat37

I have a Huawei Y6 full working condition but got a cracked screen will … I have a Huawei Y6 full working condition but got a cracked screen will certainly buy it?

All trading must be completed in the FS/FT section as per the rules.

Please take a moment to read our guidelines for selling/trading on HUKD https://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/hotukdeals-for-sale-forum-rules-guidelines-please-read-before-posting-buying-2406243.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions