Do CEX trade in unboxed Turtle Beaches?

Found 10th Nov 2012
I'm thinking about going to CEX today with a load of games so I can buy Forza Horizon, but I also have a pair of unboxed Turtle beaches X12's. I know their worth £25 credit, but can I still trade them in without a box or instructions etc? I have all the cabels though. It's just that the nearest cex is like 30 miles from here, so I don't want to make the journey if I can't trade everything in at once!

Thanks
Community Updates
8 Comments
They don't seem to grade accessories so as long as they work and have all the relevant cables you'll be fine.
If you can download a user manual to print that shows what bits come with it that may help. The box certainly isn't essential.
Oneday77

They don't seem to grade accessories so as long as they work and have all … They don't seem to grade accessories so as long as they work and have all the relevant cables you'll be fine. If you can download a user manual to print that shows what bits come with it that may help. The box certainly isn't essential.

Will they definitley say yes? Might just go for it...
Yeah they'll take em. But don't think they'll give much for em though mate.
Currently £19 Cash or £25 Trade which in fairness is a good price as I only paid £32 for mine a year ago

Why not you ring them?.. If needs be I can send you my empty box if we can agree on a price although that might not be worth ya while in fairness by the time you pay PnP etc

Edited by: "Disco" 10th Nov 2012
spud411

Will they definitley say yes? Might just go for it...

Nobody but the store can tell you that. There's no 'definitely' when it comes to selling at CEX.
thanks for the tips, gonna just go for it and see what happens, the worse that can happen is that they say no, besides, I can get more or less the same on ebay, boxed or not!
How did you get on mate?
gmdlogan

How did you get on mate?

I was kind of unlucky how it worked out TBH, I was at the Metrocentre, but thought I'd go into Newcastle and trade the stuff there because I knew there was a CEX in town, but noticed a newly opened store in the metro where Gamestation used to be. Yey I thought, I'd be able to save the bus fare into town, however when I went in, I asked about the Turtle Beach trade in price, and they said because they're accessories, they needed to be tested first, however since the store had only opened on Friday afternoon, they didn't have a TV to test trade in items; Controllers, Headphones, Consoles etc. So I was lucky about the new shop opening earlier than I thought it was going to do, but was unlucky with the fact that I couldn't trade my TB's in. Oh well, their going on ebay tonight, so dosen't matter anyway really - was at the metro anyway, games to trade in or not. I guess they would have traded them in though, it was just that they couldn't test them when I was there!. I got my games traded in though, so wasn't really bothered...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants