Groups

do comet price match???

anyone no, thanks

9 Comments

]http//ww…=no

Comet Price Guarantee
    If you purchase a product from a Comet store and find the identical product at a lower price in another retailer within 10 miles of the store, we will we match that in-store price. Simply let us know within 14 days of your purchase.

For orders placed online or by telephone, we will match an in-store price. The retailer's store must be within 10 miles of your local Comet store.

All we ask

The item is boxed and sold as new
    It's in stock and available for immediate delivery
    It must verified either by written evidence (e.g. advert, quotation etc) or verbally from our competitors

Exceptions

We do not match

Internet or mail order companies with no stores and no advice
    Warehouse clubs and retail clubs requiring membership
    Warranty, delivery or installation prices
    Short term or voucher promotions , whether online or instore

Original Poster

pls excuse the spelling errors its l8 im tired lol, also how bout argos and hmv im trying to find the best deal for a ds and it has to be either frm comet, hmv or argos.

Why does it have to be from one of those stores ?

Original Poster

ive got £70 of provident vouchers tht have been sitting around 4 ages so ive decided 2 put the rest to it 2 get a ds!

dee.s.g;2789851

ive got £70 of provident vouchers tht have been sitting around 4 ages so … ive got £70 of provident vouchers tht have been sitting around 4 ages so ive decided 2 put the rest to it 2 get a ds!

can u use them at woolies as well

Alrighty i see now, anyway i think Argos would be your best bet for a deal

Original Poster

yes sorry can use them at woolworths 2. argos have a gd deal which is ds lite black, brain training nd accesories pack for £108 but didnt really want black any other colour would of been fine!

dee.s.g;2789905

yes sorry can use them at woolworths 2. argos have a gd deal which is ds … yes sorry can use them at woolworths 2. argos have a gd deal which is ds lite black, brain training nd accesories pack for £108 but didnt really want black any other colour would of been fine!

one son has white the other has black, the white one hasnt aged as good as the black one

dcx_badass;2789716

Why did you say "no thanks" before I could even answer?

i think he meant to say "anyone know, thanks?"
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047202
      2. Cheer me up please?1440
      3. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.69
      4. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....912

See more discussions