1. Tes Deals
Groups

Do Costco sell ds lites?

I'm going to costco with my mum on saturday... do they sell ds lites in there? thanks xx

7 Comments

never seen ds lites in store before. Have seen xbox and ps3 but not smaller portable gaming units.

Original Poster

Cyrus;3720502

never seen ds lites in store before. Have seen xbox and ps3 but not … never seen ds lites in store before. Have seen xbox and ps3 but not smaller portable gaming units.

:-( ok thanks xx

but dont quote me! I am just saying that I go to costco a lot and havent seen it there before.

Original Poster

Cyrus;3720527

but dont quote me! I am just saying that I go to costco a lot and havent … but dont quote me! I am just saying that I go to costco a lot and havent seen it there before.

:lol: ok will keep a look out when i'm in there anyway :thumbsup:

I just had a look through the Costco website and unfortunately I couldn't even find a gaming section! In electricals they have TVs and the usual but can't seem to find any major large consoles let alone a tiny DS lite! Good luck in your search!

Banned

call the store and they will tell you as each store has different bits x

Was in Chingford Costco today and didn't see any, sorry x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions