Do currys price match fifa 10 in tesco if it isn't in stock???

Quick anyone?

14 Comments

Depends if the assistant/manager can be bothered to ring them.

prob not

:thumbsup:yes they should - but normally if its within a certain distance from other store

did the question mark button get stuck, lol??

I think for them to price match the item MUST be in stock. That has been my experience in the past anyway

If it was me I would try my luck

Currys Price Promise in store:

We’ll match the instore prices of Argos, Asda, Comet, Jessops, Tesco, John Lewis…..in fact any local retail store.

In the unlikely event that you find a cheaper price for the same product and offer in a local retail store (which has stock ready for delivery) we will not only match the competitor’s price but beat it by 10% of the difference.

Our Price Promise also applies for up to 7 days after you make your purchase.

looks like they dont need to price match when product out of stock at other store............sorreeeee

u tried morrissons or asda ? they similar price

Are the question marks in the title screwing up the misc discussed page for others?

Can you delete some of the question marks - its sending the Misc thread display a bit odd.......

Banned

No :x

robtallica;6464294

Are the question marks in the title screwing up the misc discussed page … Are the question marks in the title screwing up the misc discussed page for others?

yep:x

Original Poster

Sorry guys.

micoo;6464319

yep:x

Thought so, funnily enough I went to the same page on my iPod Touch, just to test it, and it was fine :?

Curry's price matched it for me this afternoon...................
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions